:white_heart: :ballot_box: [11] May
~
~
~
Nominator Nominee # Voters
pandora Mistyx 0
Magnus thepigeonnyc 1 pandora
Prisma101 crazynuto 0
Not Voting 10 Prisma101, Mistyx, Jarek, thepigeonnyc, Bionic, Kiiruma, Moll, crazynuto, Magnus, May
Summary

thepigeonnyc (1): pandora

Not Voting (10): Prisma101, Mistyx, Jarek, thepigeonnyc, Bionic, Kiiruma, Moll, crazynuto, Magnus, May

VOTE: Pigeon.
Pandora might be confusing the spelling with Pidgeotto. Pressure application vote.

I admit I don’t see any flaws in your reasoning. I think executing me is not optimal but I think other executions could be worse
Also a good nomination to counter Melanie

I think I’ll probably nominate someone in case you are Melanie but I haven’t decided who

@Mistyx I don’t think I’m a good candidate for your ability unless there’s nobody better, whomever you decide to gift it to.

That’s reasonable. Having a smaller pool of suspicion to dedicate Minion focus on is fine.
We should expect BMR-ish kills as it is.

ill probably just give it to whoever my top townread ends up being because there’s no real downside to taking it

Kiiruma’s posting is weird. Opener and then three unpocketed observations, all at different times. No attempt to whisper despite being around at times where some others were online, after expressing interest in tracking the whisper rules.

GTH Moll could be town, although I struggle to explain why in my head. Others seem to be acting out of character and with every other one of them, it decreases the likelihood of circumstantial details being responsible for all of them when Moll’s comments seemed characteristic for a newer sleepy player.

Eh, we’re in an 11 player game (9 + 2 travellers). I had a look at the whisper rules and found them to be interesting. My early posts were just vibes and having a relaxing chat similar to that of Prisma’s.

In my most recent post after noms started, sure Bionic was around. And then you/Prisma were off whispering. But I have no reason to want to chat to Bionic.

Also, there’s risk in having people know what we are, a bit more than usual. So I feel like that further makes me paranoid.

You didn’t “sound” paranoid earlier, so that’s the rub. You just seemed distracted during your idle commentary. Prisma woke up late, but he kept bouncing around and stringing messages together. You just seemed busy in comparison.

Fair enough. I mean you might think I didn’t sound paranoid, this does not mean that I was not that way myself. Also, I mean, the comment of ‘Seemed busy’ is a fair comment since I’m sorting things out for a course I’m doing x3

1 Like

could u make a neighbour whisper thread :pray:

Struggled to figure it out last night, huh?

:sweat_smile:

2 Likes

…Moll’s only evil with Kiiruma, then. I cite semi confidence in this read. Kiiruma’s alignment is independent.

wait what have i missed?

im asking kiiruma cause they are the one of my neighbours i remember and have played with before.

1 Like

I figured. You seem a tad lost, and so if you were evil who couldn’t figure out how to whisper, I feel like you’d wait until your partner was around to message them first. Kiiruma would be the exception to this; and it’s plausible he wouldn’t have whispered you first since he’s also behaving akin to low-hanging fruit atm.

If you’re friends, that possibly throws this hypothesis askew; but I think it’s reasonable nonetheless.