Face Your Fears (BOTC) - [2/9] - Evil Wins

Leaving things off there.
@Prisma101 you’re probably awake. Kiiruma will be awake in a few hours, Nuto will be up some time after that… then whomever else joins the party.

i was out with friends ill be around in a bit maybe

1 Like

Sending up a flare.

I awoke two hours ago

Is there any particular need for me at the moment?

Oh right. To be honest, I entirely forgot about your diurnal cycle.
All things considered, it would be nice to establish a beginning foundation before nominations opened, since otherwise there’s no way to really progress. So it would be appreciated, yeah. “Need” seems rather strong, though.

You mean my not-a-schedule sleep cycle?

I will be around for when this picks up in activity, though

I wont be lurking either, I will give my two cents where I feel I have any

1 Like

Noted. If you feel like whispering at any point, feel free to reach out. I won’t mind.

I do not have anything to whisper about as of yet, but noted

Well.
Our case summary is not starting off very strongly. While this certainly means the evil team will not manage to coordinate this game assuming a consistent trend, and therefore that town will almost absolutely win by default, we will seem unmoored for perhaps a couple days beforehand. It’s only a nine player game.

With that said, I am feeling sleepy; and theoretically everyone else is awake.

Yet there is no sign of anyone else

I’m going to assume you’ll be off to bed then?

Probably, yeah. We still have a full game ahead. If you’re staying up, I’d recommend whispering people who come online. At the very least we’d want to look for private Outsider claims, since that’s indisputable confirmation or Minion detection either way.

1 Like

In looking at the town composition again, this would have to be an incredibly quick game

1 Like

Alright, I’m around for a bit. Need to check out what these whisper rules are. I always love sitting next to travellers, it makes it weird when it comes to whispering neighbours because I neighbour 1 player and 1 traveller x3

I just picked seat 4 because I don’t know what they really do outside of player roles/abilities and 4 is just my favorite number xD

Fair. 8’s my lucky number though not my favourite number (because I’m a nerd when it comes to that part)

1 Like

4 is both for me

It’s the youngest I remember being and it was my fourth birthday

I’m four years younger than my older sister and four years older than the third eldest (I’m the second)

Those are obviously some cherry picked examples, but they are examples nonetheless

I like 4 and it seems to be the number I see most

1 Like

hi

good morning

1 Like

i agree wirh magnus that a minimum number of townies should make noms

1 Like

20 minutes past midnight for me, so yes

Good morning

1 Like