Face Your Fears (BOTC) - [2/9] - Evil Wins

I picked Pandora for my action last night

I can’t corroborate that it actually happened, and there’s already plausible doubt whether it actually did; but I can agree that the result makes the most sense out of anything to be me.

…Actually.

actually?

She has been more active than I expect from Minion her but lsat time she was the Demon I cleared her from being such for being too inactive. Falsely

@Kiiruma I think it’s probably a good idea for me to clarify what we talked about D1 when you have the chance

I’ve finally figured something circumstantial out.
Could you share the first ability’s price?

not until you clarify what you mean

I’m not going to. If you’re evil, I don’t want you to recontextualise or lie about the price when it might be confirmable or verifiable otherwise. Nobody knows it except for you.

I somehow managed to go tthe entire game so far without remembering Mikaele Salesa’s ability. I see. That’s what Prisma was talking about

1 Like

@Prisma101 whisper? i’ll claim it to you then magnus elaborates then ill out it publicly

…i can whisper as a traveler right

You can whisper as a traveller.

/accept

can you make

I assume you mean two nights ago as last night you were dead

We shouldn’t be tempting fate by talking about it, yeah.

Please

1 Like

What’s really unfortunate is that Jarek might be confirmed evil, unless one of three specific gamestate conditions are met. They don’t particularly read evil, though.

alright i told prisma what the price was now whats the deal