Face Your Fears (BOTC) - [2/9] - Evil Wins

You’ve spoken with two of them.
I do think Kiiruma might possibly be able to explain some of your questions, with no certifiable guarantee.

2/3 time for the last one I guess

Well, we whispered D2 but I’m more than happy to have a catch up if that’s what you desire.
I’m happy to whisper anybody really, I ended up dying much sooner than I’d like for my confirmation chains

It’s cause you died that I want to role talk

/whisper Kiiruma

/Accept

/break ingbad

/Whisper break

Oh the fuckery every single person is my enemy

I kind of don’t think nuto is evil

Ok that makes a lot more sense.

I think Pandora is evil and maybe the Demon?

I think Prisma is usually Good. I almost said “always Good” but I thought about it and not always actually. I can see a world. But I think it’s very unlikely

I’m bored and can’t sleep because it’s hot

I should sleep but I don’t wanna

I think there’s probably an evil in the Didn’t Show Ups in pigeon and Moll

Ok so if people have been telling me the truth.
I received information N1 and due to my N2 ability I currently have nothing which breaks your world @Magnus.

I learned nothing N1 but it seems to be consistent with the claim from the player if I’m understanding it correctly.

Plus Pigeon/Moll should contain an evil. Or I was droisoned.

1 Like

I don’t think Moll is evil, which is the reason why I want to whisper them to confirm particular inklings of rumination.

By received information, I do mean about the fact that the information I received (Or lack thereof) is consistent with the claimed ability.

You could also say usually always good

I’m yet to be an evil role with every past game being town though that could be different this game

But I’m also dead so even if I was evil I’d be relatively harmless right now if I understand the game right

I don’t exactly feel any need to use neighbour whispers atp.
I have 1 whisper left today too.
Which isn’t exactly ideal.

I was gonna whisper with Mistyx since I figured traveller conversation might be useful.
But I’m still happy to whisper with Bionic or somebody else.
The fact Bionic’s ‘good’ ability still isn’t triggering suggests W!Pigeon.