Face Your Fears (BOTC) - [2/9] - Evil Wins

To be fair I have a similar issue for BOTC as a whole in the sense that I like the abilities and what they can do more than I like actually solving any particular game I’m in

1 Like

Nuto didn’t accept my whisper yesterday
D1 I claimed the same thing to him as I did to you

i was so sick

why dont we kill jarek the

n

then kill me i don’t do anything else

I think for Jarek to be evil, May has to be good.
And I don’t know about who Jarek’s partner would be in that world.
It’d need to be one of Pigeon or Moll.

And neither has really tried to interact with Jarek.
:thinking:

Also Jarek’s information has at least made sense with what we’ve been building.

And even if May is good, it doesn’t mean Jarek is evil, it just makes it so Jarek can be evil

Says I’m wolfy

Doesn’t elaborate

Leaves :pensive:

(Okay no hard feelings I find that really funny actually)

What are you talking about? We had a whisper???

Unless there was a second whisper I missed, we had a day 2 whisper for realsies. They claimed to me and everything. (Or well, claimed a similar character)

And I did make it.

1 Like

Ohhh I finally understand what happened. I was so confused lol.

So I’m having a think about possible demons, and candidates for those demons.

Jonah Magnus - Could be possible? Although I feel in a game with a smaller amount of players, Jonah Magnus might be too strong. I can totally see someone guessing wrong a bunch and eliminating powerful characters. Do we have confirmation that those who died were particularly powerful?

Gertrude Robinson - If this is the case, I don’t think they’ve killed a minion. We haven’t executed anyone yet nor put much suspicion onto specific players who have subsequently died. Kiiruma could’ve been a minion but it’s like…kinda a waste?

The Eye - This one is the most unlikely. We’ve had nonstop kills over the past few nights, and the odds of the Eye triggering multiple times without a combo like the Melanie King activating would mean they’re very lucky or very trusted.

Archivist - I’m so curious what “interacting” means. Like just nominating? Using your ability on? Or whispering? I’ve got a weird feeling this one might be in play, but I can’t quite piece together how it could be.

Have we had constant Melanie King claims? If not that would be bad. I’ll definitely make one today on someone who is dead.

1 Like

I’m The Stranger.
I’ve had the abilities (apparently) of the Vast on N1 (so nothing) and the End N2.

Vast feels like a good poisoned evil claim, ya know? Wanna share who you picked?

The thing is if I choose an evil player I’d be poisoned. And showing nothing actually feels riskier than not based on the character list.

Like even some outsiders do act lol

Does it tell you what abilities you have, or is it just like “Pick a player”

I don’t get told exactly what ability I have.
I get treated like I am the character.

Think like a Blind Mans Bluff or Amnesiac or Cannibal

1 Like

How do you know you were the Vast then? Could’ve been Buried or End or Dark or Flesh. Unless the player told you lol

FWIW Magnus did try and tell me I was poisoned and I straight up refuse to believe that in any capacity I am. Mostly because I’d be actually useless if that were true and my entire playstyle is hinging on not being actually useless

This was in fact day 1 and not day 2

1 Like