Face Your Fears (BOTC) - [2/9] - Evil Wins

how do i whisper / do people want to whisper?

I’ll whisper if people want

Can’t say I’ll be helpful, though

thats fine

face your fear. build the future

OK but being Mafia means this benefitted me

Still against hte rules to lowpost for a reason. It doesn’t make for a fun and satisfying game for anybody involved

1 Like

There’s a reason I always tryhard as wolf, even when I think I’m completely fucked. It’s more fun for everybody to fight on my way out

I can whisper with people but I don’t see the point right now there’s no real information apart from claims right now. And I mean. Literally everyone on this forum in a BOTC lies like crazy so I won’t even get the truth.

Well you’ve not got much experience with me

… But yeah, I probably will

No comment

According to the Moonlight fabled, Bionic does not count as your neighbour in terms of whispering according to the OP. Just so you’re aware.

If you knew your own alignment I’d call this suspicious, since Travellers couldn’t be converted even if you were right, but you don’t so it’s out the window.

Whisper Log
D1 Whispers
(#1)
(#2)
(#3)
:purple_heart: :ballot_box: [1] Mistyx
~
~
~
:white_heart: :ballot_box: [2] Jarek
~
~
~
:white_heart: :ballot_box: [3] Prisma
~
~
~
:white_heart: :ballot_box: [4] Pigeon
~
~
:purple_heart: :ballot_box: [5] Bionic
~
~
~
:white_heart: :ballot_box: [6] Kiiruma
~
~
~
:white_heart: :ballot_box: [7] Moll
~
~
~
:white_heart: :ballot_box: [8] Crazynuto
~
~
~
:white_heart: :ballot_box: [9] Magnus
~
~
:white_heart: :ballot_box: [10] Pandora
~
~
~
:white_heart: :ballot_box: [11] May
~
~
~

I would like to have a three way whisper, and I would like it to include Prisma if at all possible.

Good evening everyone, I swore I checked this earlier, must’ve been logged out and missed it.

I’m up for whispers @Magnus if you’d like to have one!

I gotta take some time to reread these fancy new roles anyway.

2 Likes

Ordinarily I would volunteer but given I have already whispered you, us whispering would be useless

1 Like

I would be more than happy with that!
I think it’s a fun rolelist, but it’s still really wacky. Good luck parsing it.

1 Like

im gonna sleep soon but can whisper someone if anyone has 1

You can also whisper up to fifteen words privately with your neighbours, both of whom are Kiiruma and Nuto, if you struggle to find anybody.

1 Like

how do i whisper anyone? (including neighbours btw)

When you click on anyone’s player icon, except for your own, you’ll see a blue button saying “message”. This will open an interface where you can send a private DM to multiple people.

who tf are my neighbours and does the trraveller count as a neighbour