@Silviu200530

Informed

1 Like

Dang this looks wild.

/in Seat 10 please

1 Like

the fears require facing, nuto

2 Likes

My chronic fear is of ladders. Scaling that problem is difficult. (I joke but I actually am scared of ladders for some reason lol)

OOOH ITS COMING FOR ME AAAAH

4 Likes

Although what’s funny is I’m currently listening through the magnus archives, been doing it on and off for the last couple months.

2 Likes

Are you more scared of climbing up ladders, or walking underneath them? There’s a dramatic significance.

2 Likes

its a wobbling possibility

1 Like

do you just wanna be added to a chat with everyone who knows a specific player so you can laugh at them or

bleh
thinking

You know ladders are kinda scary for me too but for me it’s because I’m no good with heights at all and being able to see through what I’m climbing the entire time and seeing how I’m ascending just gets me, doesn’t even need to be that high up I just don’t like it

anyway

/in gimmie any seat

3 Likes

I just randed evil three times in a row and won in shortform teensy, so I’m ready to rand good and lose in longform to equalise the scales.

3 Likes

^ Converted by Jonah Magnus N2.

2 Likes

the takeaway is that 5 player teensies are evilsided because if both evils make it to f3 good has to be perfectly right about the demon (and also that we suck at being good)

2 Likes

I choose to believe I was just incredibly open and trustworthy.

Honestly it’s going up or down ladders. I just start shaking haha

2 Likes

I’m putting your favourite can of soup on the top shelf and placing a step ladder underneath for your convenience.

5 Likes

bump

If you’re on the fence about joining, face your fears already.

2 Likes

face tour fears

1 Like