Face Your Fears (BOTC) - [9/15]/[2/2]

Besjbo is my alt

2 Likes

In my experience you’ve made that claim on two (probably more) accounts that are new or alts so I’m less inclined to believe that

Ignoring Atlas’s post, of course

3 Likes

thank you for exposing may’s lies. they are known to be generally unempathetic, so it’s good you didn’t take what they said at face value

4 Likes

when do we tell prisma that we’re all may’s alts keeping up FoL alive?

3 Likes

Would have to be a hive mind, the amount of posts made simultaneously dissuades me from believing the notion of a single physical person running every account

3 Likes

we’re all automated

3 Likes

That would have to require a decently coherent LLM to react to posts made by those (only me that I can confirm, so far) who aren’t ‘May’s alts’

you don’t post that often it’s not that hard

Your free messages have expired, please make more requests at {t_cooldown_hour} or buy more message credits here{t_store}.

4 Likes

Fair point, though in my first game (at certain points) I posted quite frequently

Don’t worry, only the gold names are actually algorithmic.

/spec

uninformed or informed

(uninformed people are put into a chat with each-other to try to solve the game/debate upon it while not playing, informed people know everything)

I want informed only after I make a 1 post read on everyone in the game, solely off their first post

2 Likes

Pregame first-post evil claim cover.

1 Like

I’ll make sure to delay my posts until the last 10 minutes of the game

not the game i would be kicked

the day

Despite not being in the game, I have already affected the game, and thus the interhity of it

Oh shit, Moll’s here and Besjbo’s watching us :eyes:
Nice to see some familiar faces from outside of FoL but still aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

1 Like

signups are closed.

tick-tock.

2 Likes