Face Your Fears (BOTC) - [9/15]/[2/2]

/travel seat 1 as breekon and/or hope

if my theoretical partner is not interested i will out or change character or just full sign up

1 Like

if my understanding is correct (slept 5 hours just finished a stressful game other stuff)… yes
i’ll give you the correct answer when i sleep

1 Like

as a note, breekon is meant to be the higher difficulty of the pair, and is meant for the player with higher commitment.
if your partner agrees, make sure to plan who does what

1 Like

re-reading this its extremely odd for breekon n hope, and the distortion. both of these are heavily affected by it, while (debatably) stronger mr. spider and mikaele arent
standardizing it to “3 days”

as per the almanac, breekon and hope must be exiled twice, but the first exile will always kill hope. that being said once hope is exiled, breekon is nigh useless outside of a cosmetic name change that i still don’t entirely understand

breekon and hope also share a single vote and nom so. best of luck to ye

the name change is just for fun

the only important thing (sans seat swapping) breekon does is choose who gains the ability if hope and breekon answer the questions right

I figured it out

Web, the story teller is forced to redirect the ability to the second target.

The story teller will twist the ability, as they MUST.

If you target the vast with spiral, they are twisted, and since it’s a townsfolk ability; the twist must help the evil

But what if the web forced the vast to target the Arcvhist? How does poisoning the demon help evil? There’s literally only one way it would

Unless someone could find a case as to how the story teller could benefit evil with the ability without learning a name from corruption, isn’t it forced? The alt win con is the only way evil would benefit from this

Problem is, there’s needs to be both a twisted and vast, or at least a minion with the spiral ability, because if it’s a malfunctioning it’s no longer twisting the target

I’m right! Oh my god! All we need to do is put a town vast (demon cannot be the vast) and a town spiral (demon cannot be the spiral) and the alt win con exists!

I’ve been informed the demon must be mvp for the Webber to force the st hand

Wait, this is a problem isn’t it?

Wait, it isn’t, carry on, Webber only needs to redirect the vast, so demon can still do that

SKREEEEEE

hello :spider::spider_web:

/in seat 13
face your fear. build the future.

1 Like

who up building they future

1 Like

do you think magnus magnusarchives (i know thats not his name) would be a good manager at L corp