the correct phrasing is “lol chloe you idiot”

1 Like

sure

lol chloe you idiot

1 Like

on this note: i actually didnt fiddle with my results to target mafia

i chose people who responded to my ice cream question and some random people d1
“townreads” day 2
and your list d3 (although, admittedly, i did see the two other options posted after it before i submitted, but i wanted leafia in there)

1 Like

i love you guys no one ever cares about my legacy

1 Like

I’m glad Litten used this hood in the exact way I wanted.
I wanted a Chloe/Litten hood because I thought that this is town’s best solvers both just bouncing ideas back and forth.

Shouldn’t have waited until 3 days ago to make it, but it’s fair

3 Likes

trust me. i leave my choices till the end end of the night. i like looking at everything!!! before i make my decision. i blame it on my panic

1 Like

The hood was so good thank you

3 Likes

“Chloe + Litten Neighborhood” is just a death knell to scum lol

2 Likes

It was so damn fun
I’d say it was the highlight of the game but there were like 10 highlights

1 Like

glad u enjoyed

hello-shark

1 Like

As much as my paranoia wants me to, that’s just a bad idea. Unbuffed, my baseline ITA stays at 15%; it’d be much more preferable to wait until I get shot. —except me getting shot is arguably a bad take when there are others in the POE, because unlike them, I have a vest.

I mean, let’s be real here: I was being upfront.

Shoot me: Okay, but less shots on POE.
Shoot others in POE: Okay, but Zone unresolved.

1 Like

Like what am I suppose to say what you meant by claim?

I didn’t do in purpose to get myself modkilled, that would go against what I wished to do in D&D hood, if Eevee is still alive by end of day 3

You may have misremembered that Hippo himself have said the DM is evil

While I said the DM will kill us all, which is only D&D players would understand because, steamrolling the combat difficulties that DM will just put the curve higher that will definitely kill us.

1 Like

Which the latter is a joke

Would an wolf D&D role really kill our hood and we expose them that betrayed us, so the rest of wolf team will live?

Well of course they have no reason to listen to the D&D wolf player, but the rewards man!

1 Like