FAM 3: Chloe + Litten Neighborhood

ybw no joke interacted more with wolves d1 than villagers

im gunna take a breather and come back after i play some vidyagaem cuz i want some relaxation time

1 Like

ping me if u need me immediately

1 Like

oh i guess i should technically put u in the osu pool just cuz if i dont itā€™d be lying

Donā€™t do that wtf

but
u dont have a confirmable day action???

1 Like

I mean I am in the osu pool but you arenā€™t supposed to let other people know that!!!

lmfao dweeb
ok

1 Like

You can do whatever I have not been doing that because I know my role lmao

1 Like

hmm

Imo laying our cards out on the table forces us into the world of forcing leafia to never kill achromatic tonight which is what we want

Do you know why I like to be smugly confident about things? I mean itā€™s fun, but thereā€™s actually a game related reason I like it. Because it makes people more predictable, makes solving worlds easier if you have a sense of how people will respond to what you will do.

I say thereā€™s a game related reason we put leafia on the table in the post. Leafia never kills achromatic if they think we will seriously run for their head tomorrow. I actually used this tactic recently to trick wolves into not nightkilling me or a person named dandelion, and they instead killed Brad the person I was Jailkeeping that night anyway.

I actually said in my rc that if I didnā€™t die n1 I was gonna clear leafia/Zorvo from being w/w (actually said w but then I thought about it more after and thought leafia on their own probably doesnā€™t)

And personally I think leafia is a wolf, so I do NOT want achromatic to die tonight, and the best way to do that is to yell for leafiaā€™s head.

Actually if ybw is mafia with leafia thatā€™s not a good idea cuz role

okay stick to ur idea

okay time to go back to ISOā€™ing

what I found out is that they have been softing this the entire game their role (ybw)

1 Like

@Chloe i think I figured out what happened

1. Arctic claimed desperado.
  2. A mafia member used a day ability to backup Jarekā€™s role, so that they can steal a charge, did it instantly.
  3. Mafia did not realize that arctic had 7 charges

This explains why jarek role was backed up but not others
or another mafia has a charge steal