FAM 3 - ❂ Prize Neighborhood ❂

may wind litten

not may ybw

are the alive people i voted
i’ll probably boost wind

achro catbae and jane will be fuming when they realize we have a hood with John Carter

4 Likes

im gonna go mourn frost then i’ll be back

1 Like

Ya boi is back squad

1 Like

Get keen

I have like, an hour
On mobile and on a stationary bike :muscle:
But we got dis

1 Like

How can I help?
Is this majority scums or towns hood? You can be honest here 🫶

1 Like

(Btw am doggo on fol, Bork)

im town iono bout these 2 fools :joy:

they town too

we are at like 20 town vs 2 mafia left. we mowed them all. now just trying to find the deep wolves

we killed almost or literally everyone who didnt shoot at wolf and/or doesnt have a mech clear and/or isnt blatantly in town meta

Woo hoo gj to remaining non townies for surviving against what sounds like a good town (and gj town ofc)

1 Like

i sus a guy who gladiated a mafia, shot at a mafia, and then entered a death event risking his life

thats the point where we at :joy:

1 Like

Mood!

So the chances of dirty busser seems to be a thing then, perhaps.gif

1 Like

Lmao oof

1 Like

im a claimed cop with a living green peek and they almost wanted to shoot my ass. they said im the most sus player lol

so everyone is just throwing darts

someone bussed in an absurd way and/or is having an absurdly good game via their daytalk

Hmm it sounds like you want to use my (lack of) power for the good of towns people

Very well, I accept this proposal

Skip who the thread are convinced on killing for next 1-2 kills as they prob town ime (ofc total stab in the dark but based off what you’re saying witu sussing mega towns)

Who is looking really good but not so good that you’d cry if they were town

ashlyn and jarek are my pet scumreads as ashlyn is there and helping but not fully imo, she has a really mech sounding role but idk i sus her. jarek is the gladiator guy but he’s playing very little, little to none reads. i have 0 previous experience with either though. im not a FoLer

maybe atlas and/or nutella are better for u to talk with, they’re the FoLers, more exp n all

1 Like