FAM 4: Event Thread

we. we were.

1 Like

It didnt ping me wtf

God damn it I hate the ping system here

@FAMHost Can you ping people in this thread? it gets buried if its in the other thread

mine :3

EVENT ANNOUNCEMENT

Role Design Contest Voting

• All submitted roles will be posted in the following posts.
  • To vote for a role, “Like” the associated post. (The regular kind with the Like button, not Super-Like.)
  • You may vote for as many roles as you would like.
  • You may self-vote.
  • The voting deadline is 1 hour before EoD. Prizes will be distributed after EoD.
  • The role that receives the most likes will be the winner.

Reminder: You may not talk or hint about any ongoing events in any non-event chat, public or private, apart from your role PM.

2 Likes
3 Likes

3 Likes
1 Like
2 Likes
1 Like
3 Likes

Achromatic
Town Fish of Justice

Splash
Night Action — Compulsive, N1 only
This does absolutely nothing, because only insane people would do anything during the Night, and you’re probably dying N1 anyway.

Evolve
Night Action — Compulsive, N2 only
Evolve into Gyarados, and learn Hyper Beam . If wolves haven’t killed you at this point, they’ll probably start regretting that very soon, if they aren’t already.

Hyper Beam
Immediate Day Action — Key
Unlocked after using Evolve : Attack target player with Hyper Beam, killing them. No mercy, only death. If you haven’t found them Town yet, they probably aren’t Town anyway.

You are Achromatic, Town Fish of Justice. You are a veteran who has an incredible grasp of which posts wolves tend to make, regardless of playstyle. Amazingly, your townreads are probably even stronger, and for this reason you are very often killed N1. When you are not, however, you want to punish the wolves for this mistake (or reward the villagers for not eliminating you D1 :wowee:). Some people call you The Fish, but you are actually The Goat.

9 Likes

End of Roles

Word Match signups:

1. @Wazza
  2. @ash4fun
  3. @katze
  4. @Hippopablompoyeetus
  5. @Gocj
  6. @Marluna
  7. @ElizaThePsycho
  8. @May
  9. @neil_the_eel