FAM 4: Event Thread

:speaking_head: WE GET TO DRAW TWICE

1 Like

can you not just look at the scores after everyone has drawn once

I could but I might accidentally miss the switchover so I’m doing it this way instead

Here is the room link, remember to set your nickname as some recognizable variation of your username so that I know who won! (if you are specifically Ash and Ashlyn, be sure to set your nicknames to something I can distinguish!)

1 Like

Gg!

Thank you for playing, you may all return to the thread! Prizes will be sent shortly!

gg

nya

1 Like

meow

awooo

True

Event players:

1. @katze
  2. @Atlas
  3. @catbae
  4. @tutuu
  5. @Daeron
  6. @Jinrou
  7. @firinn
  8. @Artemis
  9. @Wazza
  10. @May

Welcome to Outrangeous! If you have any questions, feel free to ask them now. Otherwise, I will post the first question shortly!

As a reminder, here are the rules:

• You will be presented with a series of questions with a numerical answer.
  • For each question, you will have three minutes to privately submit a range for the number. (Discord and forum submissions are both okay, as long as it is private.)
    • If the correct answer is not within your range, you will receive zero points for the question.
    • All players whose range does include the correct answer will be sorted from smallest to largest (with incorrect players being infinitely large). You get one point for every player who had a larger range than you. (If you tie with another player, you each receive half a point for them having a larger range.)
  • The goal is to obtain the most points.
  • Research is not allowed, and will be considered cheating.

Example:

Question: What is the current year?
Correct answer: 2024

Arete’s answer: 1900-2000
Chloe’s answer: 2020-2030
Geyde’s answer: 2000-3000
Ruby’s answer: 2023-2073
lilith’s answer: 1500-1700
Gray’s answer: 2024-2024

Arete and lilith receive 0 points. Geyde receives 2 points. Ruby receives 3 points. Chloe receives 4 points. Gray receives 5 points.

2 Likes

i am awful at trivia

I understand the rules.

do it!

ok

I’m also bad at trivia

research means no googling the answer? am I allowed to use standard fermi estimate techniques?