FAM 4: Event Thread

I thought I’d already missed the deadline while I was trying to figure out how to message in my role card and panicked and just put A Number

mad. I didn’t think every forum game run on FoL combined would outpace the average cookie thread’s count

1 Like

Question 2: In what year did the first known assassination of a head of government (including regents) with a firearm occur?

Send answers privately, :36 good :37 bad

1 Like

oh phew lmao

i thought my lower bound was conservative but did it just in case

1 Like

Does it have to be a successful assassination?

2 Likes

definition of a firearm?

2 Likes

Definition of a firearm is very important yeah

1 Like

Yes

1 Like

pew pew

WHAT THE FUCK IS A FIREARM

1 Like

things in the Broad Category Of Gun count, things in the Broad Category Of Cannons don’t count, if you die in battle as part of the normal course of battle that’s not an assassination

2 Likes

uses gunpowder you sillyheads

Do politicians who aren’t heads of state count

1 Like

CANNONS

1 Like

if you give an answer that is not the intended one, but you have a compelling argument for why the first assassination of a head of government by firearm actually did occur in that range, you will still get credit for being right

1 Like

i didnt know this said firearms

1 Like

easiest moment of my life

1 Like

explicitly no (but regents do count, hypothetically)

1 Like

There’s gonna be something fucking stupid which will ‘technically count as a firearm’

1 Like

My interests unfortunately do not include head of states being assassinated, nor do firearms. at all. I don’t even know when the first firearm was invented.

2 Likes