FAM2 Game Thread 1 - Day 1

This was my initial thought when I was reading the Proph posts on Marl tbh

ah
im on mobile so

Which posts? I’m in the middle of catching up so I may have missed 'em.

it’s the same on mobile

i found it
thank you

1 Like

This is a 54p game. Meta will sadly have to wait.

1 Like

Im so easily pocketed and im so prone to townreading ppl i interact with so im kinda trying to ignore the last stretch of posts w/ marl until i can look from a more awake and objective standpoint

So im still going off of his opener and early posts
Which
Did NOT feel like v!marl
At all
So yea

no problem string yoshi

2 Likes

You had me as town before.

So I’m more than happy to pull you back to the ground and say to just stay focused on things and stop overthinking literally everything. It’s Day 1 and not much has happened for goodness sake.

We may disagree on some reads (We are in a FM game after all) but like, usually people need to each do their individual things and say what they believe so consensus can be reached and further reads can be made off our current behaviours.

She’s explaining her Marshal read to Marl and where she’s getting it from, and listening to Marl’s Proph read, rather than doing a “no u” and continuing to push Marl. She’s not dismissing his reads like I’d expect she might if she wanted to agenda push Marl. (And this is assuming they’re not w/w because I don’t think their interactions feel w/w)

1 Like

that’s fine
idc if i die so long as we find wolves

(this is a lie i’ll be sad but i dont wanna bog thread down with ate)

so let’s do that
tell me a player you think is town and why and i’ll hit you back with another

1 Like

I agree his opening string of posts looks worse than his more recent posts

But I remember scumreading him and pushing him as the D1 misyeet in the NUF 2 game because I thought his opener was terrible and he flipped town but I killed his WiM for the most part

So I’m trying to keep that in mind lol

if you wolfread me then just say so, i’m not gonna let my wim die until my slot does

Ty.

1 Like

I don’t currently wolfread you, you’re still in the sorting hat

1 Like

can i go to Gryffindor

1 Like

I think regardless of your alignment, the way other people have been handling your slot is going to be something to keep in mind

1 Like

i’ll settle for Slytherin just dont put me in Hufflepuff

1 Like

FAM turns into an entirely marl centric game where my d1 yeet becomes the only relevant game related content until the game is over

my main character syndrome approves

1 Like