FAM2 Game Thread 2 - Day 2

Like if you want more reasoning as to why I believe they are town it’s because of how attached they are to their role- Molly proobably knows my exact role and also knows how attached I am to it, and like I’m comparing how attached I am to my role to her and I feel like we both love our roles. And the thing about being mafia is that your role isn’t really yours if you are mafia, it’s subject to the whims of the group, which is another reason why I think YWB takking about how they love their role and how we immediately bonded over our roles is evident of them being town

maybe I’m getting pocketed but like

This does feel stupid to explain but I actually believe the read that they are probably just a v
The only negative thing I would say is how they encouraged jake shots and how they showed up right as soon as ITA’s were starting

ATN is super mafia today

mafia deluxe

"WANTING TO POLICY SHOOT A PLAYER WITHOUT GIVING A FUCK ABOUT THEIR ALIGNMENT AND EVALUATE THE MOTIVATIONS OF THE SLOT IS TOTALLY VILLAGERY BEHAVIOR" - Everyone in FAM2.

1 Like

You read my posts about AtNoName didn’t you?

I changed my mind later on, though not sure if I stated it
That being said I have also changed my mind on policy executions in general, and believe that they should happen, as evident by me in champs spec chat saying that lag should die even if I believe they are town

yeah Proph made a bad check, tomorrow im gonna have to see what they were saying day 1

i just iso’ed them :joy_cat: but sure I can read those

I admit wanting to policy Derps out of anger. Then I realised that basing my decision on anger isn’t exactly the best thing to do.

1 Like

larper above

This long series of quotes is how me and YWB became married

Richard super town btw

this is… probably a mafia role right?
seems too strong to be town

2 Likes

rolecop + whatever action you copy

they chose catbae to larp as d1

i thought he was just acting like a degenerate

1 Like

I’d like a full-claim as in involving restrictions and whatnot.

instead he was acting like our degenerate

1 Like

okay I agree with what Richard was saying about ATN like 100%

Prophy also had an incredibly wolfy popin when ITAs were a thing.