FAM3: REDEMPTION - [n1] [55 alive] Secondary Sighs

aye
i’ll consider joining it too if i feel like it

but if it says boats i am absolutely not

I will do whatever it takes to steer my team in the right direction.
And if that is die, then I shall die.

i wanan do one event with kiiruma before he dies. fuck you guys

1 Like

VOTE: Catbae.
To get my name on the board.

Remind me again.
What made your Leafia read change to wolf?
Also, do you think I would have asked about Leafia if they were my partner and do you think I would have went about that and GGhana the same way I did here?
Do you think GGhana is a wolf? You might as well do 3 for 3 and throw GGhana since you put them in the next 1 for 3.

Look man, if your town I’m saying you should be making better plays here so if your town show it to me.
Do me a favour, drop the 1 of 3 shit off and start sorting through others like Leafia or Litten voters instead of putting in and suspecting like EVERYONE who suspects you.

again, kii, acting like you are going to die and solely posting about it wont help town maybe reconsider, however
i would like to advise you to do your best before you consider resolving your slot, as its possible a wolf may die in your sted

2 Likes

Hey Hazard.
I have arbitrarily considered pushing you in bad faith.

i’m having a lot of fun but i’m also an obsessive weirdo

but in general i’m beginning to find they have less of the things that bother me in FM games, I can post from an ivory tower without having to argue with people and get tilted

In general I think the vibes of this game are quite nice

4 Likes

kinda villagery

dislike this post immensely
its putting words in kiis mouth

^
This.

Make better plays if your town Kiiruma and help bury a wolf.

I appreciate it dude, I’ll try, don’t worry. And maybe things will go right.

I ain’t a quitter, I ain’t trying to quit even when I said about dying as then I had provided my reads and left town with something to go off.

1 Like

HERE WE GO

1 Like

i dont rly like the kiiru or leafia wagons anymore but i dont have enough confidence to force different counterwagons

i do think it might be notable that creature didnt pick up any steam

don’t die on us
hazard would far more enjoy playing with you alive then dead

1 Like

It’s not, have you been reading their 1 - 3 solves? Lol.

Brad’s posts are actually really bad, I don’t even remember which one I thought was towny but overall he’s not doing anything

man did all of brad/cape/creature roll scum this game, that is so depressing if so

1 Like

VOTE: Creature

still a fan of the pigeon wagon though

I know that is really true. Hazard’s a great friend and I’m glad to know him, I’m glad to have told him about here. So, I’ll do my best while alive. And should we see that people won’t re-eval then we pull the trigger to FORCE town to re-eval.

1 Like

this part i dislike