FAM3: REDEMPTION - [n1] [55 alive] Secondary Sighs

alright
do you have any final reads you’ve been hiding then

i get told i look like magnus alot. you probably saw me

Hm… Yes. That sounds about right.

…and I’ll still do it again. I progress and regress whenever I feel like it, and in this game, I have regressed to my most basic state.

(It really do be just “avoid Zone” in scumchat.)

SHUT UP MAGNUS IM GASLIGHTING

On the bus to work. When will Arctic make me a stay at home spouse :pensive:

1 Like

Wink wink. I have been asked to give reads before. If you ask me something else I will also tell you a secret about my intentions this game

blowing_kiss_emoji

Something need to be read, like looking for flips that you knew were going to happen because it was publicly announced when it was going to happen and would help shape everyone’s understanding of the game

i think you die n1

Wait what where i didnt know shes played since fam2

It might not be a super great comparison tho bc i know she gets overwhelmed by mashes and might not in a normal game

But gimme

What are they?

Nyahuh

Why

can you answer my question im about to kill you

Hazard shared some meta on wolf Silviu that he had no reason to talk about seeing and it fell in line with my own research. It’s not a technical mindmeld but it’s pretty close.

im baaack

we can do that when i graduate and can get an actual job instead of spending my time degen’ing games on the internet as a broke student

idk

You’re right. I’ll be Jaiden, you be Magnus. It’ll be funny.

Anyone have a clue what vc looks like rn? Can’t load it - dunno if i’m bugged or if its just been a while since an official one

It takes like 15 secs to load