But this is why i am spooky because my wolf meta is huge

LMAO gl with that

I’m like 87% sure this is not true

ISO’d silviu and i can see him flipping either way shrug

No clue how to read him from anything hes said

Rough shotlist for tomorrow:

Daeron
pigeon
Italy (feels like like a crapshoot but whatever)
sulit (if she doesn’t improve)
Silviu
benguinedparbeque
Zenon

Candidates I saw floated but idk if I agree with (I just don’t have a read there myself):

Eliza
Jaiden
guavagudetama
nutella (idk if people still wolfread this?)

Candidates I would consider:

min (I think he could be a slightly deeper wolf, I haven’t liked a lot of his posts and I thought him TRing Pigeon for saying “Bro” was very suspicious, as in, it seemed like TMI; me saying he had TMI there probably just makes him town, because I don’t remember EVER being correct about a TMI read, but I would like to at least consider this possibility)
Frostwolf103 (me not having a townread on him makes me think he might be wolfing)
EV.0 (that’s just a nontown claim, no?)
Zone_Q11 (Achro seems to agree with this, and I haven’t liked his content overall. The only thing stopping me is that I suspect I might be confidently wrong on him)

Not putting May here, because I feel like it’s low-effort town. Unless you convince me otherwise.

This list probably needs some refining. There are probably quite a few villagers on it. It’s also too big.

1 Like

idk zenon is just giving vibes similar to my last game with them and they were town

1 Like

You were right until you were wrong

They are no different from how they always are when town, not making much sense but no signs of agenda. Unsure what case would even be against them atp. Realistically they will just be purged d3 or d4 in ita session because it is hard for them to prove themself but they’re a bad wagon

fuck forgot may was in this game

Lockwolf achro for defending Leafia

pls do not shoot me actually .

This is usually Silviu most games
I’m being productive now Chloe tell me what to do and I’ll do it!!!

Nobody knows my mash meta… not even me… because the ones i signed up for i slanked in

Assume I have a 1-shot chat cop, which can check if someone is in any kind of private chat.

Who do I check?

If it makes u feel any better i had the same thought but discarded it for being dumb lol

I town read Marluna and that’s all

Seems like a very safe list to start with.

Naturally I will be hero shooting but everyone else should follow this

3 Likes

Would be funny if true

Alas meta is on my side

agree with all of this except i need to reread nutella because i got some v pings

dont know what evo was doing