FAM3: REDEMPTION - [n1] [55 alive] Secondary Sighs

Why?

Guava had a Wolfy start apparently

I don’t remember what everyone else has against leafia, I just haven’t really liked her posts

Litten had an obsession with Achro despite him not even having been in thread.

Dunno on the fourth

it’s not really wolfy so much so a detached perspective from the situation that doesn’t take into account my actual read on him

I see tbh

1 Like

Ya

i dont think thats tmi i think its more of a "you’re killing marl wtf " in a Player Archetype way not an AI way - marl is a Good Player™ and i get the reaction

4 Likes

yea i get that but its like performative idk

I just noticed that it’s 24 hours lol

lol?

im kinda maybe leaning litten town tho

who should i vote instead

didn’t really like guava’s early posts, should be around the start of my iso if you want detail, should probably do due diligence and give them a reread now but from realtiming i havent seen much to change my mind

That isn’t even a wolfcase tbh

i town read nutella for their read on me
which means I’m better than them if I am reading them correctly
:polidab:

the achro stuff is still weird af

I wish I knew :wowee:

I just don’t want people to say stuff like “one wolf in x/y/z” and just kill the people they find most wolfy. I’m too tired to explain this properly.

I don’t have any right now tbh.

Not one that I can convince anyone of anyway.

I’ve gotten bad pings from a couple of people like Atlas/Jaiden//nutella//kiiruma/beancat but nothing that I can really explain, just ~bad vibes.

VOTE: beancat

Hmm what is guava’s full name?

the achromatic stuff was literally me saying “man leafia and Zorvo are acting weird around achromatic maybe they are w/w/w” and I voted achromatic

achro would be posting if he were a wolf he prob just forgot about the game as town lol