FAM3: REDEMPTION - [n1] [55 alive] Secondary Sighs

i’m not sure how to interpret that meta case from magnus

like. they were pretty wrong with meta reads in wild west 2 and they open here with a meta read on a player they’re otherwise pretty unfamiliar with again. the fact it’s on a player like catbae kinda makes me want to townread it just because i’m not sure a wolf goes in that direction. but i guess it’s a case of are they town for doing the same thing or are they mafia cuz they should know better? i’m leaning the former rn but i’m just kinda surprised they opened like this

I’m historically poor in every first format I play in and this is my first Mash.

K

magnus town

It’s really funny that this is the first time I actually voted Kiiruma and they already had a real BAD reaction when I pressured them lol.

fair tbh i’ve just been quick firing reads tbh

Towniest player in the game no cap

That wasn’t my opener.

i haven’t won a single fam so sorry for the 60 other players who randed the same alignment as me

2 Likes

F

Magnus :muscle: Me

First mash being an anniversary event

Vote Count

guavagudetama (5): Jaiden, Amelia, Daeron, Leafia, Creature
Leafia (3): Apocryphal, Cape90, Sadbi
Litten (3): Vulgard, Marluxion, nutella
beancat (2): Arctic, Jane
Vulgard (2): Zone_Q11, ElizaThePsycho
Kiiruma (2): RaisinBranEnthusiast, Zorvo
Apocryphal (2): Frostwolf103, Ashlyn
Zenon (2): Atlas, Hippopablompoyeetus
Ashlyn (2): beancat, cheesethatiscloned
Atlas (1): guavagudetama
Zone_Q11 (1): BradLand
lol (1): Kiiruma
Chloe (1): Demisha
Gorta (1): an_gorta_slanktai
Achromatic (1): Litten
sulit (1): Chloe
Arctic (1): Zenon

Not Voting (27): thepigeonnyc, catbae, Italy, Gorta, sulit, Silviu200530, May, YouButWorse, lol, Kanave, Hazardwaste, min, JakeTheWolfie, eevee, Magnus, Marluna, Achromatic, Kork, Wazza, Yamikarp, benguinedparbecue, row666, Tyrone, EV.0, Jarek, Garfooled, crazynuto

i mean you didn’t open last game with a scum case on achro, but it’s near enough to the start of the game so same difference

For the lulz is the best reason in a mash

K?
Mister Sunshine.
Does that mean you agree?
Hmm?

i also like the implication that big ben with an eye on it is somehow significantly more reasonable here

1 Like

WHY DOES MY VOTE NEVER COUNT

VOTE: Kiiruma

Theres also a wolf controlled alt in my masonry

1 Like

I’m torn on this.
I wanna scumread the first part. Would be a thing wolf would bring up.

Nyahuh