FAM3: REDEMPTION - [n1] [55 alive] Secondary Sighs

had no idea the wagon was that high

kinda epic ngl

2 Likes

hi nuto

fyi you donā€™t have to read everything posted, you can post live and then iso people who catch your eye or whatever

Coolio. This is a fun chaotic mess and Iā€™m all for it.

1 Like

Donā€™t worry
It will be four fairly quickly

1 Like

she looks ugly

hmm perhaps i should be posting instead of reading rather than the other way around. from what I skimmed i donā€™t really like kiirumaā€™s posts but idk if theyā€™re a frustrated townie or a frustrated wolf. will do some ISOs later tonight.

sulit will u read some things and give some thoughts and things pls

1 Like

itā€™s a HE

and donā€™t tell him that

he is sensitive

1 Like

damn
he looks ugly

yea Iā€™ll do that in a sec

maybe

stop it ):

1 Like

to both of you, donā€™t try to read the entire thread because it will destroy you unless youā€™re an insane person. But if you need help or want peopleā€™s perspective on things, feel free to ask questions, usually someone will answer and if they dont just keep asking until someone does

2 Likes

can you place a vote on me so I can fake being outraged at my wagon being near Kiiruma levels

@sulit

This is da wae

Checks out. Lock Leafia never rescind.

2 Likes

Trust me I tried to read the entire thread during my first FAM

I have a hard time considering joining any mafia games ever since because thatā€™s the first thing that comes to my mind

4 Likes

donā€™t tell me what to do

you insulted my cat

Then he called the crowd to him along with his cats and said: ā€œWhoever wants to be my kitten must deny themselves and take up their cross and follow me.ā€

1 Like