FAM3: REDEMPTION - [n1] [55 alive] Secondary Sighs

VOTE: thepigeonnyc

Lmao you never learn do you?
And now you are just locking me in as wolf? Thought you were a good player, even if you’re a wolf that’s kinda garbage play.

Also HERE WE GO AGAIN with the 1 of 3.
And GGhana is placed there yet again so if Kiiruma is a wolf all they’re doing is spewing @RaisinBranEnthusiast town.

Like at this point Kiiruma is just doing 1 of 3’s for the sake of doing so even though those kinda reads are obviously bad, even @Wazza and @Jane agree.

@Arctic for context, Kiiruma said another 1 of 3 previously with Me, GGhana and Leafia and now all of a sudden another appears with me as the “wolf” from the previous solve and what’s even actually funnier is that Kiiruma put the same person in twice “GGhana” which means @Kiiruma is simply lying on the 1 of 3’s. He’s not genuine he doesn’t mean it because if Kiiruma DID mean IT. He would NOT have put the same person in another 1 of 3 because he already chosen ME as one of those 3.
This isn’t a real thought. This is very likely wolf Kiiruma.

@BradLand look at the context here bud. Look at how Kiiruma has been posting. I am town do not shoot at me out of personal spite.

1 Like

No
Orange
Dunno
You are my scumbuddy
Dunno

2 Likes

I think that may be town AI of me!
I’m renowned for being executed D1 as town, and if I was mafia, I would probably get a few busses on me

sabi vs nutella seems like a really pointless discussion

no one is even voting you sabi, i’d rather you spent your time here trying to solve or making your alignment clear

1 Like

Foe the record kiiruma is probably town because he isnt bussing and he is just wrong about leafia

Thats science folks

can i get a link?

gotta do it again and spell it right dork

1 Like

And now that you’ve said this the entire point falls flat

How is literally anyone playing this oh my god

1 Like

hey jarek wanna play rps

what the fuck is this call out post

fine I will solve.

I have made my alignment known

is sabi getting cranky cuz if so theyre v

Playing may be a stretch

yeah

i’m sorry i am. a little ploinked.

@Achromatic

Look at this as well please.

Plus to make things make Kiiruma look even more obvious wolf they are voting fucking Leafia, the other one they concluded was in the 1 of 3 with me and GGhana. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

Infinity -1 Paper.

Oh my god I forgot zorvo=seth

Makes sense my brain refused to see their posts