FAM3: REDEMPTION - [n1] [55 alive] Secondary Sighs

No. Godread means I’m virtually never wrong about him.

thank u for noticing me :pleading_face:

Oh shit so tactical nuke was real lmao

1 Like

Them being an announced alt part of an ability might be a part of it

1 Like

Have you heard the calling? The cosmic music beneath your dreams? The yearning for communing with something greater than yourself? I have.

And I answered.

Have you questioned where the concept of “loyalty” has disappeared to?

Should we even miss it?

I use to think that way. That way leads to a pit of blurred meaning. It is not what we, as humans were meant for. We are tribal.

We live for Community. Brotherhood & Sisterhood.

The stars above reveal many secrets to us each night. We are too absorbed in the complexities of our living, our “thriving” to read them, or in many cases, to even perceive them.

Brothers, Sisters, fear not the lions in the dark. This “Mafia.” For the survival of the town as a faction is only one of many paths that are valid. One might say even, that your “Win Condition” is malleable. Another path lays within the grounds of a community. For isn’t survival of your family the most important of all?

I say to you all: Rejoice! You are in an age of redemption without limits and borders. Don’t leave your faction, nay, for then we would become yet another machine of war.

We transcend alignment.

Join me and allow me to bequeath my teachings, this opens an opportunity for victory disattached from the boundaries drawn between these dominating factions.

Join my daily sermons and you may be chosen to sit at my table.

6 Likes

oh well fuck

a garfield monday opening strip but its just a nuclear apocalypse

1 Like

I wish to join

1 Like

@Sadbi this is what i was getting at btw. there was no explanation bc there was no explanation it was just the good yolo vibes and if you arent part of the cool vibes then too bad w/e sucks for you but i dont sr you probably

I wish to be a survivor neut.

1 Like

I like this.

I wish to join

For mechanical reasons, social reasons, or undisclosed reasons?

naw i meant like for like funnies then everyone scatters

i dislike cult leaders sorry
ive killed too many

1 Like

I don’t really know what that entails or if my read still applies

What do you think about the stuff I pointed out they did.
Do you think the 1 of 3 thing is a bad or good thing.
Not on an AI level but in general.
I’d like your honest opinion please.

hey zorvo whats your read on me im nearly topposting

1 Like

omg

1 Like

that wasnt meant to be an actual reason for him being a wolf i just went to check if there was something i could see in his iso that would make me not want to kill him because i didnt want to kill him if i could confidently say he’s v (but i cant)

1 Like