FAM3: REDEMPTION - [n1] [55 alive] Secondary Sighs

And you seek-not the companionship involved with conjoined spirituality?

What about the “second chance” offered to all that weather the storm of the coming days?

im with you ftr i think he’s been very villagery

1 Like

As someone who’s tried whatever you were doing in past games: I don’t advise you to continue this path.

1 Like

my whole playstyle is self-resolving. i’m gonna effort, drop a big list of reads, probably catch a few wolves, and die

2 Likes

but u did give me a response?

what is this?

I would rather not be separated from my friends in order to receive such shelter.

anyone have a read on YoubutWorse?

Because this game is a mash with 50+ players.

i find it so incredibly strange u are only saying this now

i think she’s town but i wish she would post more

3 Likes

Ahh, but you see, i offer you a choice in the end, whichever…comes first…so to speak

very lightly town

I’m honestly just wanting to prove myself either socially (hard) or mechanically (harder).
And me being willing to die is basically a “If town needs to kill me to reevaluate, then do it”

It’s not me throwing in the towel and giving up.
I’ll give my reads, I’ll try and get a pelt.
I just want to help my team to go the right decision and if that is with my death in the end, then I shall accept that as the case. For now I am here.

2 Likes

Next up: Mayflower Village FM.

It’s like.
They put GGhana in 2 different 1 of 3’s and GGhana is one of their pushers and they clearly suspect most if not all their pushers.

Oh I did send that response then lol.
This is me at almost 5AM, not really with it and trying.

1 Like

GO TO SLEEP BRITISH BOY

I don’t know what to make of EV.0 but I like their presence

1 Like

im gonna follow kanaves advice bc honestly i was valuing my vote far too muchn for a mash when it should really be used for people to see where my thoughts are

that being said
VOTE: Kiiruma

3 Likes

ngl i kinda struggle on this site with format