FAM3: REDEMPTION - [n1] [55 alive] Secondary Sighs

No yeah i respect it. i am kinda overwhelmed with stimuli atm so i am trying to slow myself in.

Am I light or dark

Yeah let me see your reasoning on me.
Why do you wolf read me? Because it sure isn’t my arguments against you.

you’re in the “i can’t read you” along withhh
hippo nutella amelia

not really a “top scumread” more so “most evil vibes”

so he is not your top scum read? i am confused hwat you mean by this

i dont think you can post the video of the monkey peeing in its mouth

he like is by definniton but i want it phrased a different way

1 Like

@Kiiruma
Please stop avoiding it and being personal.
Just tell me what your reason is man and if you don’t have one just be honest.

She is using the forbidden jutsu i perfected in old FoL.

The Vibe Read.

Zorvo ISO analysis: I feel like me reading Zorvo is something which can come across as fake to some people, as we’re almost always butting heads in games which we play in, but this game it feels like he has TMI and knows some things that he’s not supposed to know. He’s trying to force interactions with some players - As if you don’t interact with your wolfbuds at all, then it can give them away entirely, whereas good interactions can leave people believing that it’s more likely unpaired. I think Zorvo dying gives insight into slots which Zorvo has interacted with thus far (Mainly Leafia, but should give town some insight into Litten and also me) and lets people see - should Zorvo be wolf - whether or not some of his posts are in bad faith.

Your posts seem to have TMI/Spew involving Leafia and Apocryphal
And any time someone seems to scumread one of you, you’re kinda at each others’ defence immediately.
Your reads feel really fake and it’s as if you’re going for theatre with little actual content and no directionality behind anything.

i believe that all reads are vibe reads phrased a different way soa vibe read is just as valid as any other read

IIRC wasn’t it not allowed to use bots’ RNG to influence your vote, even as a joke? (Then again, different game; different hosts…)

NGL I think this post is scummy, I mean Leafia is claiming a godread on Zorvo

VOTE: thepigeonnyc

I don’t recall this slot ever being this scummy to me as they are being

complaining about how many posts there are

commenting on wagons asking why there are so many, then joining one of them shortly after

I kinda think pidgeon made up a reason to go Leafia on the wagon tbh, didn’t feel natural to me, like at least Creature’s vote felt more natural and I am currently unsure on Creature cuz i need to read up

I wanted to get off Leafia anyways tbh

I’m going to sleep, do not attempt to speak to me until 2023-06-26T11:00:00Z

the thought that your ISO is wolfy

no commentary really needed

i guess that makes sense

i will take any excuse to work with colours

had this thought too, expected him to be up by now

i mean i dont know if it does but it makes sense to me so im glad that i makes sense to you