FAM3: REDEMPTION - [n1] [55 alive] Secondary Sighs

I don’t like this interaction with Litten and the way this is worded, like I don’t think I would talk to someone I truly suspect and think is mafia in this way

Italy was like a neutral executioner in FAM2 and he hasn’t said very much of note yet here.

i was town
just a town with alternative motives

especially if marl flips town
i don’t think a scum player goes up to anyone dying and being upset about it and says “shut”

Italy was a sussy boi

It wasn’t real but Litten responded by being moody so that was how I responded.

i’ll let gira/amelia decide whether or not to call off the drone but im such a sucker for emotions i feel like i’d do it here even if its a waste of town kp tbh
good thing i dont have the controls

:confused:

Your rolecard said town but your wincon said executioner for the easier victory.

Sure, that’s possible.
But if I look at your early interactions you said 1 really bad looking post
“You could argue if Leafia is a wolf they have a stacked team”
Which is not something you should know… even anything about whatsoever as “just Town”

You + Leafia, You + Me (You/Me against each other and you also consistently trying to get me to say why), You + Litten (Literally you told Litten to read you earlier)

It gives context to some of your posts which do seem incredibly suspicious and gives context on Leafia, me, Litten and probably a few more slots but I’m tired so Shrug

I meant to say Achro here due to something Litten picked up on earlier when analysing some of your posts.
But honestly I feel like due to Leafia, Achro is more towny so it could be in your attempt to set up interactions between Achro (town) and Leafia (wolf) there

You and Leafia are about as buddy buddy as you can get this game,
Any time someone says a thing about suspicion on one of you, both of you seem to jump to commenting on it asap, suspecting anyone who dares push against them.
You’re also very dismissive any time someone scumreads Leafia saying “Well that’s just Leafia…” which feels like you’re just protecting a bud.
When people talk about both of you, all of a sudden you’re just there, together, both pushing back in a interestingly similar way that seems… orchestrated.

Your read on GGhana was literally “GGhana voted Kiiruma, I’m giving say they’re town” which is ick. Weird bits on Arctic/Min. Your read on Litten was weak as hell and you know it.

1 Like

no they don’t because if you have noticed with ppl’s treatment of ME this game, a lot of them have actively avoided giving a read on me

they don’t jump to scumreading me just like that

1 Like

honestly the emotions just make me wanna go to bed and wake up to a flip

2 Likes

you are in the nullzone

i could do both i was just

tired

for me
literally
you are one of 4

listen man you try being trapped in that town for more than a day you’ll snap too

Again, this is null behavior

Dont worry derps isnt here

Chloe will die n1 to mafia instead of town

2 Likes

was this a drop in your read of me? You had me there before

incorrect i’m dayvigging chloe right now

4 Likes