FAM3: REDEMPTION - [n1] [55 alive] Secondary Sighs

Townlocking Catbae big time too. No way does a fellow wolf kill a role as strong as Marl’s.

adding this to my weaknesses file
seems towny enough

1 Like

marl’s role wasnt particularly strong from my pov

It looked pretty strong to me. Especially in ITAs.

that implies marl wins an event
more then once

even winning a singular event is difficult

i stand by if every other player had dropped out midgame i wouldve won that typing one

Imagine not hating all people

my weakness is “im-bad-at-mafia”

would you consider your read on marl to be partially based on fear

Oh. I missed the part where he had to win an event to get those.

if you mean like “i know hes a good player”? kinda, but honestly i think that would make me more apprhensive to townread him

Truly enlightening

fear of being wrong on a dying v, i meant

Yes.
Mafia role which is required to winn events for stronger ITAs.
Has bunch of RNG ability.
And has a negative utility is very ppowerful.

Also, I noticed Creature is now the top wagon. What’s the case on him?

OHHH
like kinda, it is something that does influence my reads and has before
i dont think this one was influenced much if at all though (at least not something i realized consciously)

Arctic’s takes this game I feel have been very villagery just from what I have been seeing TBH. 1139/1683 there was also this comment on Demisha spending more time in this thread then when they did as wolf. 2981
Also I dont think 948 is w/w with Marl

They aren’t giving me the same pings they did last FAM mash so that also probably counts for something.

i agree that marl’s role was weak, all of his joat abilities were pretty much mixed bags and all of his actually good ITA abilities required winning events. certainly a role you could bus if it came to it.

that being said, there’s a difference between bussing someone and firing a drone at them when there are several other competing targets and they’re not even that widely sussed. catbae is about as locktown as you could get outside of being IC

1 Like