FAM3: REDEMPTION - [n1] [55 alive] Secondary Sighs

After you comes Chloe and Brad.
You will die, one way or another!

i wasn’t really paranoia’ing anyway but yeah it was nice

i read daeron’s iso and he is prob mafia
he did like nothing useful in the thread, only omgus’ed guava cuz of the wazza vote thing and then this:

which like…
no
you weren’t finding it hard reading seth, you literally didn’t speak about him before this or interact with him

God imagine thinking me and vul couldnt be scum together off one post

The disrespect

i make a ton of banger reads and then forget them all liek 5 seconds later im so cracked

*in game

Was at work for half of it then was at the dentist for the other half.
I am not anxious causes theres like 58 people, if i mess up its not gonna be the end of the world for town which takes alot off my shoulders (and i am trying to boost my confidence after my last game)

I understand me not being nervous is different to other games but do you think i would be less nervous as scum here?

I’m tempted to link our W/W game but I also don’t know if it’ll be productive at all.

i dont think theyre immortal irl zone

found the sda flavor

1 Like

I know the feeling.
Same goes for webnovels.
After about the fifth instance I chose to read only fully translated novels, or only the ones which get constant updates.

1 Like

You get shot too much and there are witnesses in this game already. I can be glib due to plot armor

and my ability has no mechanical so i am doing social shit which is something i really can’t fucking do without voting paterns

We are going to have 50 modkills then.

Well, it is a difference that I noticed. It does feel kinda weird to read into less nervousness as mafia indicative (it’s typically the other way around), but yeah.

I see.

hardy har har

Eh… Let’s not talk about mod actions.

Is there anyone within this playerlist you think you’re good at reading?

Fuck yes

again fully fair and completely valid observation on me. (its better then “you type funny”).

zenon i beg of you please just realtime

2 Likes