FAM3: REDEMPTION - [n1] [55 alive] Secondary Sighs

Is your case that Zenon’s been sticking to a bit, posting without making lightning reads and making as much content as you expected from her? She did that last game as town.

I don’t think killing Zenon right now is a good idea.

If they’re town and they start playing seriously they’ll be very helpful and should be easy to find.

1 Like

@Hazardwaste can I ask you a BOTC question?

sure

No. It’s her back reading the whole game and refusing to be live. She did that as wolf in another mash. Refuses to engage in the live.

1 Like

zenon is the correct level of unhinged for town!zenon. the implication of preplanning isnt the best look for her and her lack of actual content from her absurdist catchup melody is a bit concerning but- no actually yeah i kinda get it

I know her mash meta. This is her wolfing

If the lycanthrope kills the Lleech host, would that mean the Lleech can’t die?

Hey. Me too

FAM moment :joy_cat:

are you scum

Hey! Me too.

wolf post tbh

i will dismantle you

1 Like

wolfy post tbhze

ooooh interesting… technically they shouldn’t with how its worded.

1 Like

Yall are explaining zenon like she’s not the person I have played with the most and know very well.

whos been explaining zenon

If you read the context of my comments on you it was:

• Like 3 hours after you were in thread, Leafia posts readlist with you at bottom
  • I notice and remember I thought was weird you asked so much about Marl when I didn’t remember him being townread and it was very easy to ISO host to see why he was dying via event
  • I replied to Leafia agreeing with read, and stated that I thought your questioning could be TMIng Marl as town
  • Marl then flipped Mafia and I dropped the read

I really don’t understand how that can be perceived as an opportunistic bad faith push. I wasn’t even gonna say anything till I saw someone else scumread you for separate reasons and I thought worth mentioning.

1 Like

I agree that they’re not towny. I’ve never seen them play as wolf though. If they don’t improve they won’t live long anyway.