FAM3: REDEMPTION - [n1] [55 alive] Secondary Sighs

you say these things just to hurt me but i know im winning
because you are yet to go to sleep

1 Like

I’m glad to see this game is less understandable than the last one

These characters aren’t jinxed.

Well that’s cause Leafia is obv town

Pretty sure I never even voted you so was hardly a push, was literally just a comment and it made sense at time. It takes 5 seconds to iso host to see event and understand why Marl is dying.

I think it is a fairly common occurrence that if a Towny is getting vigged or killed, wolves sometimes tmi that a towny is dying and act all confused “omg why on earth is this TOWNY getting vigged”

Unsure how you jump to conclusion that I twisted it not that I was just incorrect in this instance.

oh… god thats awful. i only just realised how bad that is

1 Like

I don’t care about that part, I care about the bad push on my post when it was clearly false since I literally entered the thread confused.

ain’t no way

i’m not the town leader, tyrone is the town leader

do you have a reads on jaiden and daeron

i think they’re both probably mafia but jaiden won’t shut up so it will probably be quite hard to kiill her

1 Like

i’m more of an alch + psychopath guy myself

not a gamebreaking combo i just think it’s funny

1 Like

Travellers aren’t jinxed with any character.

Why would a wolf not enter thread confused if they see a towny was getting vigged?

Nah Alch + Pithag is the og

1 Like

do you have reasons yet or am i still unable to defend myself

Host post was a few above mine and did not explain WHY he was drone. Just said he was drone. I was confused because before I left there wasn’t vocal sr on him and I come back to he’s getting droned.

god help us all

I have sufficiently softed my role.

No ur a leader of my heart

1 Like

good
claimvigging you now

this is another bad post

my reasons haven’t changed from the start of the game and i haven’t found much of a reason to think you’re town yet. should i have?