FAM3: REDEMPTION - [n1] [55 alive] Secondary Sighs

no i went to bed. i have been in thread for like uh
lemme check

you donā€™t have any reads do you

Nyaaaaa

Sleep has been had

Really? Was I Town in that game as well?

oh yeah i slept for like 3 hours i killed it

dear fucking god 5 hours in a mafia thread on a monday morning

Also

Rip Marl I canā€™t believe you actually were a wolf

Mafia moment

i was reading marlā€™s posts before he was dying and i thought they were kind of wolfy but i guess i had seen his flip by that point lol

Had some thoughts overnight

1. Min is still in his scumrange (as is everyone tho lol) and ive had some paranoia that iā€™m being pocketed - of the high-posters that i townread (atlas, amelia, litten, arcy, sabi, etc) heā€™s the one i feel most likely to be wrong on and i also dont remember a ton of his meta other than ā€œvery good as both alignments.ā€ Just want it on the record that i have The Fear in case im a ded person tonight

2. Sulit might still be a wolf tbh. I v-read her rn for some pretty flimsy and easily-fakeable things but the read is being propped up by how long its been since she randed town, and how she feels sorta more comfortable in thread than last year, i think? But in reality she didnā€™t do a ton earlier and i rly want more before i can be confident

But ive read nothing after i fell asleep so mabbe these ppl posted more

@Vulgard also this answers ur question

1 Like

Actually. I have on frosty, jaid tzu and on neon.

The latter 2 not being from any objective reasons.

Oh and I forgot that min exists, I will give him a free vibe check because heā€™s that based.

i repeatedly mistake your posts for marl. even though the first thing i see is the pfp which is NOTHING LIKE marls i think youre marl every time.

Nya

1 Like

Nya

Min sure is a slot?

Nya

Itā€™s like I play one game and check back in after 30 minutes and the scroll bar has already shrunk with 2k extra posts to read with 4 quotes in my notification bar telling me 4 people have replied to me but not telling me who or where

Itā€™s fine with like a normal amount of people but dude how

1 Like

Yep. Your logic is founded on the basis that players who vote you deserve to die, irregardless of whether or not theyā€™re Town or Mafia. It isnā€™t helpful given that this playstyle isnā€™t town conductive, but youā€™re still going to suspect any players who fairly point this out because they didnā€™t know you. On the other hand, wolves that do know you can play around this easily and redirect your attention towards the wrong people.