FAM3: REDEMPTION - [n1] [55 alive] Secondary Sighs

why

Since you did pinged me, I gave you answer by the way.

thats unfortunate given that they are probably mafia

Bussing in of itself creates a hierarchy in scumchat which goes against the point of it being a team, I think.
Itā€™s different when a teammate is going down on their own, but I donā€™t like the idea of players planning out to bus their teammates as if thatā€™s the best they have to offer. Especially the evils who nightkill other evils.

eevee is playing game within a game.

1 Like

If ur a day event creator use ur ability now to make one and iā€™ll paypal you 1 pound fifty

3 Likes

I wouldnā€™t be against this, you seem town-ish atm.
Like, town lean.

What the hell. Why would anyone do that?

1 Like

Iā€™m pretty sure Iā€™ve played like 4 mashes and the only one i was mafia in I quite literally did not play the game until i itad the most obv town in the game and didnā€™t get killed for it lol

1 Like

Eevee is so getting randomly shot so another slot i dont need to read

1 Like

Not really, the read was a joke but he responded by being moody about it and I voted him after your townread on him to keep pissing him off.

youre just gonna repeatedly say im mafia and never go anywhere with it yourself arent you

Anything productive to report milord

My actual opinion on Daeron is they have like a 60% to flip wolf because they havenā€™t actually done anything which makes me think they arenā€™t actually invested/want to limit spew if they ever die. This is a weird read for me to make but I just get the feeling that they are a wolf with the way they are playing lmao

3 Likes

If I had a nickel for every time Iā€™ve been in a game on FOL in the last year where this has happenedā€”

Everyone on FoL would get modkilled

Like a boss

well iā€™m going to shoot you tomorrow
does that count as going somewhere with it

My godread on jaiden says town

Will see how that works out

I can think of a few reasons

Like fucking with a redirector