i see that interaction as spewing Jane town

1 Like

Wtf

Zenon is such a fucking mood

can we kill eevee he made me really mad

This is a creature voter.
I’m down with this.

VOTE: Jane

I think there is at minimum 2 wolves on the Creature wagon if Creature is Town which I think they are from how the wagon formed and grew.

ngl zenon gut v

F

What did he do? Beyond dipping?

he made me really mad just trust me he’s gotta go

fixed

Nyahuh

lmao post but like

how

Okay.

You should not kill me I’m town.

Why am i back reading every post on the game? Because i legit struggle to form reads without context. And i need ALL the context. If i real time exclusively i struggle mightily to actually firm reads and trust them so I’m back reading to get the full picture. And in doing so I’ve seen things that have been beneficial to my world view.

I will never iso i hate isoing i need to have context and info in the moment or i literally can’t play mafia. Its why i catch up in every game I’m in. It’s why i rarely read live time posts while catching up.

I need to live in the moment and i need to do it without future info and that is how i play mafia at my best.

GGs

@Marluna im so sorry

Mafia is a very hard game

do u still v-read them

@Kiiruma
Can you work with me here and start treating me like a normal human being?
I don’t give a fuck if you’re a wolf.
I think you being a wolf would explain your actions well and would mean you actually aren’t playing directly bad but I still would prefer you not to target me, and if your town I would like you to understand that I am also town.

Hm… Hey @Magnus, what are the odds that a role involving wagons are in this game?

yeh kinda

1 Like

Well than pls don’t kill me in the game