FAM3: REDEMPTION - [n1] [55 alive] Secondary Sighs

Doing it to atlas is a tactical move because he’s too stubborn to give you his card

2 Likes

Osu???

i mean i hope

I mean, they did make it plainly obvious they had neighborhood, so did for example Hippo and Frost.

But I didn’t mention it anywhere. Plus it might’ve been just them bluffing rn about hood ending.
Nothing I’m bothered with.

But basically if it’s true, it’s about me being able to pick up on stuff like that.

1 Like

Just noticed Zenon is voting for herself. Locking her town now. I’ve only ever seen her do that as a villager.

Hi guys here is my art work i did myself not ai generated (real)

Like did you see catbae didn’t even stay for it

I don’t understand how this is a real pov and I v clearly didn’t know marls flip from a lot of my posts around it

ayaya

w/w

1 Like

:gun:

1 Like

i will see you all at d3

Can you give it like one mjn before actions end

You can give them your rolecard, after they died… it isn’t likely they can do anything with that at that point.

Same reaction I had honestly.

hey how much is 5.25 million in osu i dont know

My tummy hurts @katze @Ruby

That is all.

yea idk that feels like an overreaction from jane

1 Like

Then like, it would need to be me asking Fk who is worth being chat copped. But like… it’s as close as I spoke about it. And I doubt it counts.

Stop mindmelding me, I’m not town reading you

Presumably it’s a town role that did that because with mafia it basically reads “be roleblocked untill you give your card at which point get claimvigged” which doesn’t sound very fun

no town targets atlas