FAM3: REDEMPTION - [n1] [55 alive] Secondary Sighs

everyone just checks readslists to see where they are on it as either alignment, its NAI behavior imo lol

1 Like

What should I order from protein bar

A protein bar perhaps?

gira can i have your thoughts on vul

and min as well

he hasnā€™t posted

but for the record if he came in now and posted some desperate AtE to try to get the wagon off him iā€™d scumread him more

2 Likes

oh

Okay

Iā€™m back did we win atlas

You lied to me wtf :gun:

I knew I remembered seeing them post once

ohhhhhhhh shit @nutella

um but tbh??

(no order)

min catbae arctic chloe leafia amelia may apo zenon cape sadbi all village or villageleaning or somewhat good looking

pigeon silviu jane creature wazza w or wolfleaning or just somewhat sussy in general

everyone else can be looked at more tomorrow i just wanna write where my head is at currentlt

1 Like

Did me and atlas win

What makes me w?

Uhh ok what do

i thought his catchup from when i was asleep overnight was towny, had minor reservations before that but meh. i think hes ~fine and showing a good amount of solviness. if hes scum i probably wouldnā€™t be able to figure it out based on whatā€™s been posted though.

i was kind of worried by his start and tbh i was worried marls bad read on him could be partnered, however i liked how he responded to me sussing him lightly at the start. from memory i think his stuff since then has been okay and havent had reason to be paranoid. heā€™s a townlean although i havenā€™t ISOā€™ed since probably the first 8 hours of the game

1 Like

i think its best not to say what we got
but weā€™re villagery so u guys will deal with that

Update my parents shut off my internet so vul iso will remain incomplete

2 Likes

Why

unless you have different thoughts nut
idk