FAM3: REDEMPTION - [n1] [55 alive] Secondary Sighs

Chloe is typically noticeable as a wolf, but usually can slip through the cracks. It’s either she has so much content people refuse to ISO her or they second guess themselves and were right the first time.

4 Likes

I literally walked up the stairs how are there already 37 new posts

1 Like

I do something similar in that I reflexively town read the people who scum read me because I am objectively Wolfy as fuck

Hmmm, I can kind of understand where you’re coming from there honestly.

I’m looking forward to getting a gun in my hands again :D

1 Like

I have an announcrment to make

Regardless of your alignment, it is always wrong to attack me first. As Mafia, I emulate my Town self and retaliate. As Town, I always retaliate.

Like, forget alignments. This is just “me being me”. (Which is also why you’ll be my first shot at D2, no matter what.)

Eh? Hang on. I thought you’re supposed to be the rational one between the two of us.

(Eh… I want to make sure nobody attacks us first in future games— Okay, who am I kidding? I just want to shoot Vul down for attacking me.)

Bruh. That’s my job…

2 Likes
  1. i’ve read barely any vul/litten posts as i’ve said
  2. yea im pocketing you
  3. this is villagery
5 Likes

i know this isnt serious but i thought it would be a good time to respond to this with my reads

uh
actually i havent read like any cape posts
i think vulgard is fine so far? i can see his zone suspicion even though i don’t really agree and he’s the sort of person wolves love to jump on for objectively wolf tone and stuff, but i like to think i can see past that and he feels fine to me so far

conclusion: kill arctic i hate that guy

3 Likes

I think we need to take preventative measures

VOTE: Kiiruma

1 Like

Now THIS is a GREAT game!

I don’t know how you people do it, but you do!

I am not afraid of being voted or death

Do I usually have d1 reads in most of my games? Nope!

2 Likes

I really want this slot to endgame, because it’ll run out of posts to recycle and it’ll have to repeat the same stuff about the same players all the time.

7 Likes

It’s mostly gut honestly. I just have trouble seeing him post something like that as a wolf.

readlist

Town (ordered)
min
catbae
eliza
benguinedparbecue (this is a viberead from one post)
litten (cant read him until he talks more)
scum:
chloe
marl
vul
jaiden

Isn’t that literally every mafia game kek

good post yet i disagree

Hello fellow mad pixie with the skin of a yoshi

owo?