FAM3: REDEMPTION - [n1] [55 alive] Secondary Sighs

We can make it more than a vanity wagon, with your support

DISCLAIMER: Iā€™m sure some of you are familiar with my reads list from last year. There is basically no chance my reads this year are as accurate. That list was 99th percentile accuracy for me, and the way I read and approach the game isnā€™t the same now, I think interacting live has sapped me of some accuracy. Additionally, thereā€™s just no way I can keep track of 50+ other players, some of these reads are impressionistic and based on glances from memory, so theyā€™re likely to have some misses in them. I am almost certainly dying N1 regardless of its accuracy, because I drone striked Marl and thatā€™s the only excuse scum needs to kill me.

That being said, I still believe my read accuracy is typically >rand, so I woul appreciate it if you take it into consideration. I care more about the scumreads than the townreads, I will inevitably be wrong on a few townreads but I donā€™t care about that as long as weā€™re killing scum. Townreads can always be re-evaluated, what matters is making effective use of your town kills. Take this list as advice, not a bible.

That being said, letā€™s get to it. Iā€™ve tagged each tier so you can click it to get a little bit of an explanation

moe moe kyun:

Summary

These are the confident townreads, theyā€™ve posted well, and thereā€™s a degree of meta familiarity backing that read up for me. That can lend itself to bias, so I sometimes get these reads wrong, but Iā€™ve seen no reason to doubt any of these. If Arctic is posting this well as scum Iā€™ll take the L on it.

nutella
chloe
sadbi
Magnus
arctic

sugoi desu ne:

Summary

These are the town leans. I have generally liked these posters for various reasons and felt their overall body of work was good, but itā€™s not at a level of full trust yet.

guava
Cape
Vulgard
Atlas
Min
Leafia
Jaiden
Zorvo
Apocryphal
Marluna
Zone
Amelia
raisinbranenthusiast

fine enough for now:

Summary

These are slight townreads, often on vague gut-based reasons for one or two posts. I can easily be wrong on some of these, I expect thereā€™s a couple scum in this, but hopefully itā€™s more pure than not? Some of these names Iā€™d re-eval when theyā€™ve posted more. insomnia if heā€™s town I expect to wake up on day 3 or 4 because he canā€™t help himself.

youbutworse
demisha
eevee
Hippo
Zenon
Kiiruma
Eliza
insomnia (slanktai)
sulit
May
crazynuto
Hazardwaste
cheesethatiscloned
Jarek
wazza

null:

Summary

These are uncertain/reservations. I probably shouldnā€™t be paranoia-ing Litten but I was kind of worried he was trying to subtly shift me off Marl. That might be dumb though, him voting Creature is probaby a good sign if creature flips red. this is roughly in order of towny to scummy Litten Achro are players where you should let them cook and if theyā€™re alive on Day 4 an wolfsiding you have a problem.

Litten
Italy
Achromatic
Daeron
beancat
Gorta
Ashlyn

whatever slots that will probably get shot at some point:

Summary

These players are =rand. There might be 1 scum in them, maybe 2, but donā€™t be surprised if a lot of these get ITAed and flip town. This is kind of a necessary evil, but be on the lookout if anyone is pushing these players an excessive amount to the exclusion of other targets. If any of them start posting content re-eval, if one of them survives an abnormally long amount of time and is never on shots lists thatā€™s a red flag.

jakethewolfie
Garfooled
Tyrone
Kork
yamikarp

sussy bakas:

Summary

Scumreads, roughly in order of confidence. Donā€™t blind chop throughh this but everyone here has done something I find overtly suspicious. Apply pressure and if they towntell or have a confirmable role, back down. However, donā€™t let stuff like AtE get to you.

bradland
Kanave
row666
Frostwolf
silviu
EV.0
thepigeonnyc
lol
benguinedparbecue
Jane
Creature

4 Likes

feel like theres gotat be some role with voting stuff so im unvoting

No, we stay the course or go Pigeon

:expressionless:

1 Like

No

Yes

villagery

Literally why the fuck do people wolfread me and why tf does nobody want to explain

Ouch, and I was going to carry your Kanave read into Day 2.

@Silviu200530 as in this ability is absolutely useless for me.
Or maybe not useless, but kind ofā€¦ low gain?

You can do you, maybe you have something which is more coherent with it. I just straightforward donā€™t.

trust me if I was a wolf I wouldnt have been subtle about trying to save marluxion
in fact I even mocked him here

I am objectively correct, and you cannot change my mind

VOTE: Bradland

This flipping wolf clears early Brad pushers.

what do u find villagery

Pick somebody amogu Apocry, Arctic, Chloe.

Brad hates wolfing so no

What the fuck is this vote nevermind I donā€™t wanna do it anymore

1 Like

yea this

Big names. Sure.