FAM3: REDEMPTION - [n1] [55 alive] Secondary Sighs

Slightly wolfy entrance I feel. VOTE: Brad

I donā€™t think weā€™ve played together? But I donā€™t know.

Iā€™m Apocryphal Thaumaturge on MU if that helps.

1 Like

thats probably why it came off wolfy to me

Uwu

1 Like

idk :thinking::thinking: how :b::100: :crown: this message :bulb: is gonna :fire: turn :arrow_up_small: out :disappointed::sweat_drops: vulgard is :flushed: :no_entry_sign::sweat_drops: a :golf: killing role, :weary: :weary::weary: chain :medal_sports::chains: them to :moneybag: :sweat_drops: town :convenience_store:

5 Likes

leave thread

1 Like

Nyahuh

I never play on MU. So itā€™s definetly nice to see other people around

WHY

1 Like

WEEEEEE
:partying_face:

(ā€¦sometimes I wonder where the old me has gone. The me that constantly gets stressed out by others reading him correctlyā€”)

Oh. Yeah, we forgot him. My memory deteriorates more often as of late; fast enough for me to even forget about my worries.

(Thatā€™sā€¦ depressing.)

I think itā€™s probably for the best though! No more thinking about sad stuff! Those who look at the past are depressed. Those who look at the future are anxious. Look at the present instead! :partying_face:

this is the second vt claim in a rolemadness

1 Like

Regardless of your alignment, it is always wrong to attack me first. As Mafia, I emulate my Town self and retaliate. As Town, I always retaliate.

Like, forget alignments. This is just ā€œme being meā€. (Which is also why youā€™ll be my first shot at D2, no matter what .)

Eh? Hang on. I thought youā€™re supposed to be the rational one between the two of us.

(Ehā€¦ I want to make sure nobody attacks us first in future gamesā€” Okay, who am I kidding? I just want to shoot Vul down for attacking me.)

Bruh. Thatā€™s my jobā€¦

Vulgar is WHAT

Nyahuh

Also whomst the fuck is @cheesethatiscloned

Who dafuq dares to stral my identity

2 Likes

that doesnt read like a real silviu post lmao

ā€œBoo.ā€ What makes me cheer?

Iā€™m seconding the confusion about the vt claim btw

LOL

Atlas, hello. Are you able to be my one-on-one informant? B)

The game barely started and I feel like I lost alot

Welcome to mash dot com