FAM3: REDEMPTION - [n1] [55 alive] Secondary Sighs

true

it means my posting is lame from what he expects of me

this is because the last time I played mafia with him I got no bitches and now I have bitches so my time is occupied with bitches and not mafia (real)

then WHY arent you TALKING to me LIKE ASKED!!

hey that’s not me

2 Likes

Okay, I’m liking Ghana’s posts

silviu/guava tvs btw

Probably a v lean

talking is hard im too busy wolfreading kanave

1 Like

i was literally about to say that i’m a villager this game and you aren’t wolfreading me yet but your timing was perfect

but no i am actually way ruder a wolf because my wim as mafia comes from the fact i hate that everyone else got to rand town and i want to kill them all since i have to suffer

I have a score to settle with this English… toaster before I get to anyone else

1 Like

Also this doesn’t mean I think you’re a wolf, it means that GGhana’s react to your post is more likely from a town with a genuine reaction to your post.

While your post has potential wolfy intent it doesn’t mean your wolf or I’m gonna lock you in and be like “Kiiruma is a big bad wolf” it just simply means what you posted is indeed something that a town would vote you on.

See the cool part about being town is being able to observe things and who goes/says what and how people react, wolves can be caught but it’s gonna take time.

1 Like

Is it even worth reading this slot
Are you trying to get me to waste my time

the thing about ghana is i just. they make me giggle way too often so its hard to read them bc idk if its because i actually townread them or if im being biased

therefore i might just not ever read them

never been drunk but i have been on za
probably will be this evening too

VOTE: Leafia

can we kill this

Probably not worth it

leafia just doesn’t give a shit that everybody thinks their takes are weird

bad vibes

well the JOKE was going to be you saying “whats up” or whatever and me just saying “thanks” but NOW i think youre scum and am murderin gyou

shitposting has prevented me being able to catch up i think this is where i give up and just iso/realtime