FAM3: REDEMPTION - [n1] [55 alive] Secondary Sighs

this feels like a post i would make as a wolf

2 Likes

honestly gghana i’ll read your posts when im more lurky/not realtiming because they’re just going in one ear and out the other rn apologies

@Chloe why did you question my read on brad

I’m talking about daeron btw

Look at me, I’m so townie. Mostly wolves that do it.

It’s working

went to iso you and saw i forgot to reply to this - no i wasn’t in that game lmao so you must be getting confused

i was a wolf with you in the last FAM if that helps, though

1 Like

Zorvo asked for me to read their posts, I will deliver. I personally found this post weird when I first read it for the bolded line, as it makes far little sense for a villager to actually think of themselves as it’s entirely unrelated to the subject matter at hand.

The reason I asked for Zorvo’s leafia read was because I couldn’t find their read on leafia in the first place. Zorvo has mostly been ignoring Leafia this game, instead choosing to focus on other people in the game which is also fairly weird. Why is he excited to interact with me, Kiiruma, ect, but doesn’t really want to interact with leafia?

Then they posted somethig truly tragic for the wolf team, revealing an additional wolf member of the team.

Remember the bolded message? Yeah, I had that bolded message in my mental notes and as I was barely paying attention I saw this post and my mind immediately made the connection, which is why I asked “why achromatic”.

Now, it’s far too hasty to tell if this is w/w/w as achromatic isn’t here, but it’s a starting point from interactions. Now let’s look at leafia.

This post also struck alarm bells and I ran out of motivation to write anything else. Conclusion? Lock wolves, all three of them, sorry achromatic you didn’t even get to post yet before being LOCKED wolf

1 Like

Were not on discord :laughing:

because he hasn’t done anything i’d consider towny so i was curious how you got there

Demisha not getting that some people really do just shitpost D1 in mashes is funny

OH YOU’RE RIGHT we were wolves in last FAM I remember now

1 Like

How dare…

good to know we’ve merged as one person after playing wild west as wolves together

1 Like

Every time I try to read posts to make a read there are 5000 more mods help

2 Likes

gin

1 Like

Just don’t read

1 Like

Tone.

Like you can compare him to pokemon mash (town) or persona mash (wolf)

And to think i was gonna do you a solid.

Or get faster at reading