wanna be masons magnus isnt here

1 Like

No I thought zorvo was pushing kiiruma?

@may why is poy not playing

1 Like

@Chloe emergency meeting

1 Like

another locktown to the pile
lying is literally illegal in this game guys if we all just say weā€™re town the wolves canā€™t win

3 Likes

can i join again

Why do you keep bringing up me pushing Leafia then

@Zorvo

Why are you pushing Kiirumi?

:woman_shrugging:

tl;dr?

Also I vaguely townread all of guava/Leafia/Litten and I donā€™t get why theyā€™re being voted.

2 Likes

I misspelled but yā€™all canā€™t do anything about it.

Nya

i mean itā€™s a little bit

i like it for u but im not gonna read a ton into it. could those players spaghetti all over themselves like that? yeah maybe but im not sure if they actually did

maybe when i get to looking at them myself but for now its in the mental filing cabinet.

1 Like

I hardclaim mason, wont say who with.

Lmao.
Sorry I ainā€™t a wolf.

Push was the wrong word

more like vague fos

the more important part is I donā€™t like how often I see the words ā€œgghana is suspicious of Leafiaā€

My thread bugged because you posted this and now is showing me only the top few posts and all posts below it

Guavaā€™s usually not this, like, sort of condescending behaviour to cases on them as wolf. Litten is saying a lot of words at me and I feel like heā€™s important but I have no clue if heā€™s town or wolf. Your ā€œthis feels like a post i would make as wolfā€ is a natural way to wolfread someone that I think is towny. Brad is usually fairly polarised so I should iso him but there are too many posts being made for me to do that.

1 Like

Townread on Litten slipping a bit. Seems like heā€™s trying to shade Achro here before Achro ever posts.

Worst part of FoL is that I canā€™t easily see how many posts Iā€™ve made

Or Iā€™ve forgotten