sorry if I’m semi quiet, I’m working on a project

chloe lockgay

3 Likes

We are about to watch Eliza ita hereelf for the next ten phases dear god

4 Likes

shouldnt we elect like
someone whos town

1 Like

You know as the best art boy I think I could be the best King boy?

I want to elect Chloe

1 Like

I’m pretty sure that’s illegal

There is a very clear answer here

1 Like

I nominate me as king because king maker is my gimmick.

1 Like

Yeah. i’m glad to see Wind. ^_^ A tiny bit surprised that Pigeon was a villager though.

My thought was elect someone who’s sus and ITA them if the advantage is public

1 Like

What the fuck bean they get a viiglante

2 Likes

It gave me a very funny modification which I will probably never end up using but there are some slightly useful ones

2 Likes

Do u think im mafia atlss?

1 Like

Also for role related reasons i dont want chloe to be king

1 Like

catbae should be the king, right?

1 Like

i dont think you’re town

1 Like

don’t vote me for this by the way

1 Like

The other option is having a PoE slot as conf town?

Row666 - The main issue I have with this slot is the fact that it seems like it is only in the thread for an attendance reward, rather than because they want to be in the thread. They haven’t done anything, however at the same time for some reason they came online during end of day, switches off leafia to creature (I expect wolves to be bussing creature), and overall I just expect this wolf to flip wolf because of it.

benguined - Another low posting slot that voted creature. One of the main problems I have with this slot is the fact that they haven’t stated a single read that doesn’t seem like they aren’t afraid of just being scumread for their reads. They are trying to play the game and make reads in a way that they could always backdown from later which is just extremely wolfy lmao.

Daeron - Has done nothing this game pretty much. Personally feel like they are just a wolf based of game state vibes, plus they were off on a vanity wagon and spent most of their posts arguing semantics about what I was saying. I want them in shot lists because I want them to be useful so they are readable so putting them on shot lists and pressuring them for being useless seems optimal

2 Likes