FAM3: REDEMPTION [THREAD 2] - DO NOT POST, USE NEW THREAD

Crazy vote Catbae

1 Like

I have

1 Like

that’s not how probability works i’m pretty sure

Crazy type /vote Catbae for king in yoye class card you have 3 mins plz

I already did lol

meme read: nutella is wolf for pulling up this song 4776. Though maybe this honor should go to Italy for 7918. Truly only a genius can think up Banana Man.

Not meme read: I think nutella’s EOD kinda wolfy. Dislike wolfleans on min/jane/bengiun (means there is 1 wolf here rule of 3 baby).

Also not a meme read Italy still reads really scummy to me on virtue of being in a perpetual state of RVS.

Italy did you

Towny post I was also thinking that.

Cape did you

im p sure everyone voted for catbae

[quote=“catbae, post:1063, topic:5121, full:true”]

Okay that just twisted my viewpoint on him because if you said he was trying to do things, I would’ve said to shoot him because he’s a wolf.

If you said he wasn’t doing anything, I would’ve said to shoot him anyways because despite being town he wasn’t going to bring anything to the game.

But based on this response he actively gave an excuse to do way less so that means he’s probably a wolf.

So shoot him.

hey kyo

WE RANDED OPPOSITE ALIGNMNETS INTHE GI TURBO AND THAS TRAGIC

also I dont think thats ever happening

1 Like

Cape type /vote Catbae in your class card

i’m lazy as shit lmao

Please

yeah i’ve also claimed mafia but claiming lost wolf in a mash might actually be wolf indicative so i kinda get it

1 Like

don’t worry you’ve got it covered there’s like a billion people voting catbae

Italy

lowkey, lol’s post saying he’s gonna hero shoot and to get him before he’s able to kinda makes me think his team is slankville and most “heroshots” are villas xD

eugh