FAM3: REDEMPTION [THREAD 2] - DO NOT POST, USE NEW THREAD

That conclusion wasn’t built on just that assumption, I quoted that post because it was there for the record. But yeah, the speculation I’ve seen from w!Frost tends to be weirder than all that.

no but only because you said this

Hey.
That was my plan…

1 Like

If I fakeclaim Amelia as my scum partner will you shoot both of us

2 Likes

L + plunderd + no wenches + marooned + ye have scurvy

his readslist was before the shotslist

perfect now I can openwolf and live

1 Like

Speaking of Nutella have they done anything towny.

wolves I have an ability to convert people to town it’s instant just out yourself

3 Likes

i was taking pain meds
playing mafia is quite taxing on me

motions to rest of town

Tell you what. You say half of what you think I did and I’ll fill in the gaps if you’re correct.

kanave
jake
lol
gorta

we have 3 windows so there is more time to be patient, by my math the expected deaths today is 8 with everyone at 15%

2 Likes

I think Litten is spewed town by Marluxion’s flip, you can put these words in the throat.

Rough shotlist for tomorrow:

Daeron
pigeon
Italy (feels like like a crapshoot but whatever)
sulit (if she doesn’t improve)
Silviu
benguinedparbeque
Zenon

Candidates I saw floated but idk if I agree with (I just don’t have a read there myself):

Eliza
Jaiden
guavagudetama
nutella (idk if people still wolfread this?)

Candidates I would consider:

min (I think he could be a slightly deeper wolf, I haven’t liked a lot of his posts and I thought him TRing Pigeon for saying “Bro” was very suspicious, as in, it seemed like TMI; me saying he had TMI there probably just makes him town, because I don’t remember EVER being correct about a TMI read, but I would like to at least consider this possibility)
Frostwolf103 (me not having a townread on him makes me think he might be wolfing)
EV.0 (that’s just a nontown claim, no?)
Zone_Q11 (Achro seems to agree with this, and I haven’t liked his content overall. The only thing stopping me is that I suspect I might be confidently wrong on him)

Not putting May here, because I feel like it’s low-effort town. Unless you convince me otherwise.

This list probably needs some refining. There are probably quite a few villagers on it. It’s also too big.

posting this shot list so people can shoot on it and say “but arctic posted a shot list with these names”

4 Likes

Yes hello

its not a conversion
if wolves win then that wolf would still win!

1 Like

wdym

They had a very confusing discussion about insomnia’s ability and that’s all I remember seeing

I’m not sheeping Vulgard