FAM3: REDEMPTION [THREAD 2] - DO NOT POST, USE NEW THREAD

what

mafia vigilante is quite obvious

achromatic are you sure you gave me this flower

Im feeling less and less confident on anything going into this session but i do wanna shoot this session aaaa maybe i should wait

not really, but you’re missing an entire day’s worth of context
you also did look at evo, i think

1 Like

SHOOT :gun: :gun::gun: LITTEN THEY’RE :joy::girl: :girl::books: EVIL :smiling_imp::japanese_ogre: SHOOT :gun::gun: :sweat_drops::eggplant: LITTEN THEY’RE :fu::joy: EVIL SHOOT :gun: LITTEN THEY’RE :male_sign: EVIL :japanese_ogre: :smiling_imp: SHOOT LITTEN THEY’RE EVIL :japanese_ogre::japanese_ogre: SHOOT :gun: LITTEN THEY’RE :point_right::couplekiss_man_woman: :older_woman::person_raising_hand: EVIL :japanese_goblin::smiling_imp: SHOOT :tongue::gun: :gun::gun: LITTEN THEY’RE :cry: EVIL SHOOT :gun: LITTEN THEY’RE EVIL :smiling_imp::smiling_imp: SHOOT :sweat_drops::tongue: LITTEN THEY’RE :person_in_tuxedo::busts_in_silhouette: :smile: EVIL :smiling_imp::japanese_ogre: SHOOT :tongue::sweat_drops: :gun::tongue: LITTEN THEY’RE :older_woman::heart: EVIL :smiling_imp: SHOOT :gun::sweat_drops: :gun::gun: LITTEN THEY’RE :man: :busts_in_silhouette::person_in_tuxedo: EVIL SHOOT :drooling_face::gun: :weary::gun: LITTEN THEY’RE :person_pouting::girl: EVIL :smiling_imp::japanese_ogre: :waxing_crescent_moon: SHOOT :gun::gun: LITTEN THEY’RE :busts_in_silhouette::boom: :princess: EVIL :japanese_ogre: SHOOT LITTEN THEY’RE :smiling_imp::up: EVIL :waxing_crescent_moon: :smiling_imp::japanese_goblin: SHOOT :gun: :eggplant::tongue: LITTEN THEY’RE :person_gesturing_no: :woman::man_with_gua_pi_mao: EVIL :poop::smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: SHOOT :drooling_face: LITTEN THEY’RE 🏾:scream: EVIL SHOOT :sweat_drops: :gun::gun: LITTEN THEY’RE EVIL :waxing_crescent_moon: :rage: SHOOT :drooling_face: :sweat_drops: LITTEN THEY’RE EVIL :japanese_ogre::smiling_imp: SHOOT :gun::gun: LITTEN THEY’RE :people_wrestling: EVIL :rage: :japanese_ogre: SHOOT :eggplant::gun: LITTEN THEY’RE :busts_in_silhouette::two_men_holding_hands: :male_sign: EVIL SHOOT :gun: LITTEN THEY’RE :point_right: :two_men_holding_hands::heart: EVIL :waxing_crescent_moon::japanese_ogre: :smiling_imp::rage: SHOOT :dart: :gun: LITTEN THEY’RE :girl::100: EVIL :smiling_imp: :rage::smiling_imp: SHOOT :gun::sweat_drops: LITTEN THEY’RE :busts_in_silhouette: :busts_in_silhouette::person_gesturing_ok: EVIL :poop::japanese_ogre: SHOOT :gun: :gun: LITTEN THEY’RE :two_men_holding_hands: EVIL :poop::japanese_goblin: SHOOT LITTEN THEY’RE :older_man: EVIL :japanese_ogre::japanese_ogre: :japanese_ogre: SHOOT :dart: :sweat_drops::gun: LITTEN THEY’RE :person_raising_hand::busts_in_silhouette: :man::busts_in_silhouette: EVIL :poop: SHOOT :gun: LITTEN THEY’RE 🏼 :person_frowning: EVIL :smiling_imp::poop: :japanese_goblin::smiling_imp: SHOOT :gun::weary: :gun::tongue: LITTEN THEY’RE EVIL :rage::smiling_imp: SHOOT :gun: LITTEN THEY’RE :sparkles: EVIL :japanese_ogre::smiling_imp: SHOOT :gun: LITTEN THEY’RE EVIL :japanese_goblin::japanese_goblin: :japanese_ogre: SHOOT :sweat_drops: LITTEN THEY’RE EVIL :rage: :japanese_ogre::japanese_ogre: SHOOT :eggplant: :gun: LITTEN THEY’RE 🏼 :person_gesturing_no: EVIL SHOOT :gun::weary: :sweat_drops::gun: LITTEN THEY’RE 🏻:fist: EVIL :rage::rage: SHOOT :gun: LITTEN THEY’RE :person_pouting::girl: :busts_in_silhouette::busts_in_silhouette: EVIL :smiling_imp: SHOOT :gun::gun: LITTEN THEY’RE :busts_in_silhouette: EVIL :waxing_crescent_moon: SHOOT :japanese_ogre: :u6e80::u7a7a: :japanese_ogre: :u6e80: :u5408::u7a7a: :japanese_ogre: :flushed::u6e80: :japanese_ogre: :u6e80: :u5408: :japanese_ogre: :u7981: :u7981::u7981: LITTEN THEY’RE :man: 🏽:male_sign: EVIL :poop::rage: SHOOT :gun::gun: :tongue: LITTEN THEY’RE :busts_in_silhouette: :scream: EVIL :poop: SHOOT :gun::gun: :tongue::tongue: LITTEN THEY’RE EVIL :rage: SHOOT :gun::eggplant: :drooling_face::gun: LITTEN THEY’RE :male_sign: EVIL :poop::smiling_imp: SHOOT LITTEN THEY’RE :heart:🏽 :man_with_gua_pi_mao::smiling_imp: EVIL SHOOT :eggplant: LITTEN THEY’RE EVIL SHOOT :dart::drooling_face: :gun::gun: LITTEN THEY’RE :clap::person_gesturing_ok: EVIL :japanese_ogre: SHOOT :gun: LITTEN THEY’RE :person_getting_massage::arrow_left: EVIL SHOOT :eggplant: LITTEN THEY’RE :girl::woman: EVIL SHOOT :gun::sweat_drops: LITTEN THEY’RE :heart::person_pouting: 🏾:fu: EVIL :rage: :smiling_imp: SHOOT :eggplant::gun: LITTEN THEY’RE :spiral_calendar::man: EVIL :japanese_goblin::smiling_imp: SHOOT :dart::tongue: LITTEN THEY’RE :heart: EVIL :japanese_ogre: :rage: SHOOT :gun: :dart: LITTEN THEY’RE :person_in_tuxedo: :male_sign::person_pouting: EVIL :smiling_imp: :rage: SHOOT :gun: LITTEN THEY’RE :eyes: :heart::busts_in_silhouette: EVIL :rage: SHOOT :tongue::dart: LITTEN THEY’RE :busts_in_silhouette: EVIL :rage: :rage::poop: SHOOT :drooling_face::eggplant: LITTEN THEY’RE :up: EVIL :japanese_ogre::waxing_crescent_moon: :smiling_imp: SHOOT :tongue::tongue: :gun::weary: LITTEN THEY’RE :girl::busts_in_silhouette: :scream::busts_in_silhouette: EVIL :poop::waxing_crescent_moon: SHOOT :eggplant::drooling_face: :gun::drooling_face: LITTEN THEY’RE :point_left::busts_in_silhouette: EVIL :japanese_ogre::smiling_imp: :japanese_goblin::smiling_imp: SHOOT :dart::sweat_drops: LITTEN :japanese_ogre: :u7a7a::u6e80: :sake::u7981: :japanese_ogre: :u7981::u7981: :japanese_ogre: :u7981::u6e80: :u6e80: :japanese_ogre: :u7a7a::u7981: :japanese_ogre: :u6e80::flushed: THEY’RE :busts_in_silhouette: :busts_in_silhouette: EVIL SHOOT :gun: :gun::gun: LITTEN THEY’RE :sweat_smile: :busts_in_silhouette::people_wrestling: EVIL :japanese_ogre::japanese_goblin: :japanese_goblin: SHOOT :tongue: LITTEN THEY’RE :man: :busts_in_silhouette::male_sign: EVIL :smiling_imp: SHOOT :gun: LITTEN THEY’RE :eggplant::person_tipping_hand: EVIL :rage::poop: :rage: SHOOT :gun::gun: LITTEN THEY’RE :sparkles::balance_scale: EVIL :poop::rage: SHOOT :sweat_drops::gun: :gun::sweat_drops: LITTEN THEY’RE :older_woman: EVIL :poop::smiling_imp: SHOOT :gun: :tongue::gun: LITTEN THEY’RE 🏽 EVIL :smiling_imp::waxing_crescent_moon: :waxing_crescent_moon::japanese_ogre: SHOOT :drooling_face: :gun: LITTEN THEY’RE EVIL :japanese_ogre: SHOOT LITTEN THEY’RE 🏽 EVIL :japanese_ogre: :smiling_imp::waxing_crescent_moon: SHOOT :gun: :weary: LITTEN THEY’RE :two_men_holding_hands::person_gesturing_ok: EVIL :rage::smiling_imp: :rage::waxing_crescent_moon: SHOOT :weary::gun: LITTEN THEY’RE :point_right::heart: EVIL :waxing_crescent_moon::rage: SHOOT :gun: :sweat_drops::eggplant: LITTEN THEY’RE :books: EVIL :poop::smiling_imp: SHOOT LITTEN THEY’RE :man: :busts_in_silhouette::male_sign: EVIL :japanese_ogre::smiling_imp: SHOOT :gun: :eggplant::gun: LITTEN THEY’RE :interrobang: EVIL :smiling_imp: SHOOT :dart: LITTEN THEY’RE 🏾 EVIL :japanese_goblin: :japanese_goblin::japanese_ogre: SHOOT :drooling_face::weary: :tongue::gun: LITTEN THEY’RE EVIL :japanese_goblin: SHOOT :sweat_drops::gun: :gun: LITTEN THEY’RE :eggplant::man: EVIL SHOOT LITTEN THEY’RE :man::girl: EVIL :smiling_imp::waxing_crescent_moon: :rage::rage: SHOOT :gun::gun: :drooling_face::gun: LITTEN THEY’RE :spiral_calendar: :older_man: EVIL :rage: SHOOT :gun: :dart::eggplant: LITTEN THEY’RE :princess: EVIL :joy_cat: :waxing_crescent_moon::waxing_crescent_moon: :rage::smiling_imp: SHOOT :tongue::gun: LITTEN THEY’RE :woman: :cry: EVIL :waxing_crescent_moon: SHOOT :sweat_drops::gun: :gun::gun: LITTEN:japanese_ogre: :japanese_ogre: :u7981::u6e80: :japanese_ogre: :japanese_ogre: :u7a7a: :japanese_ogre: :u7a7a: THEY’RE 🏽 EVIL SHOOT :gun::sweat_drops: :gun::gun: LITTEN THEY’RE :person_shrugging: EVIL :rage::smiling_imp: SHOOT :gun: LITTEN THEY’RE :male_sign::girl: EVIL :smiling_imp: :waxing_crescent_moon::smiling_imp: SHOOT :dart::sweat_drops: :drooling_face::gun: LITTEN THEY’RE :male_sign::busts_in_silhouette: :girl: EVIL :smiling_imp::waxing_crescent_moon: SHOOT LITTEN THEY’RE :person_frowning::sparkles: :girl::busts_in_silhouette: EVIL :japanese_ogre::smiling_imp: SHOOT :sweat_drops::sweat_drops: :sweat_drops::dart: LITTEN THEY’RE :person_in_tuxedo: :balance_scale:🏾 EVIL :poop::waxing_crescent_moon: :waxing_crescent_moon: SHOOT :drooling_face: :gun::sweat_drops: LITTEN THEY’RE 🏾:heart: :person_in_tuxedo::muscle: EVIL :poop: SHOOT :sweat_drops: :drooling_face::sweat_drops: LITTEN THEY’RE :people_wrestling::person_raising_hand: EVIL :poop::japanese_ogre: :japanese_goblin: SHOOT LITTEN THEY’RE 🏽:girl: EVIL :smiling_imp: :japanese_ogre::smiling_imp: SHOOT :gun::gun: :gun::sweat_drops: LITTEN THEY’RE :x: :eggplant: EVIL SHOOT :eggplant::sweat_drops: :gun::sweat_drops: LITTEN THEY’RE :man: :joy: EVIL :japanese_ogre: :smiling_imp::rage: if :santa::sweat_drops: :clap: anyone :bride_with_veil: :boy::man: has :clap::a: :a::x: a :school: limited-use ability :point_right::point_right: reply to :sweat_drops::arrow_right: :sweat_drops::u6709: this message 🏼 :bulb: i have :weary::raised_hands: a gift for :man: :raised_hands::eggplant: you :expressionless::facepunch: SHOOT :eggplant: LITTEN THEY’RE :100: EVIL :japanese_ogre::japanese_goblin: :waxing_crescent_moon: SHOOT :sweat_drops: :drooling_face: LITTEN THEY’RE 🏽 EVIL :smiling_imp::japanese_goblin: :rage: SHOOT :gun::gun: :sweat_drops: LITTEN THEY’RE :balance_scale::male_sign: 🏽:point_right: EVIL :rage: :rage: SHOOT :sweat_drops::tongue: :gun: LITTEN THEY’RE :eggplant::balance_scale: :point_right::fu: EVIL :rage: SHOOT :gun::gun: LITTEN THEY’RE :joy: :busts_in_silhouette::cry: EVIL :japanese_goblin::rage: :waxing_crescent_moon::smiling_imp: SHOOT :gun: :sweat_drops: LITTEN THEY’RE :busts_in_silhouette:🏻 :busts_in_silhouette: EVIL :rage: SHOOT :sweat_drops: :sweat_drops: LITTEN THEY’RE :confused: EVIL :japanese_ogre: :poop::poop: SHOOT :sweat_drops::sweat_drops: :sweat_drops: LITTEN THEY’RE :man::clap: EVIL :japanese_ogre: SHOOT :gun::gun: LITTEN THEY’RE :joy: EVIL SHOOT :eggplant: :sweat_drops::gun: LITTEN THEY’RE :busts_in_silhouette: EVIL :rage: SHOOT :gun: LITTEN THEY’RE :busts_in_silhouette::busts_in_silhouette: EVIL :japanese_goblin::smiling_imp: :poop: SHOOT :eggplant: :gun::eggplant: LITTEN THEY’RE :male_sign: :zzz: EVIL :smiling_imp::japanese_ogre: :waxing_crescent_moon::smiling_imp: SHOOT LITTEN THEY’RE :busts_in_silhouette::man: EVIL :waxing_crescent_moon: :japanese_ogre::smiling_imp: SHOOT :tongue::weary: LITTEN THEY’RE :man: EVIL :waxing_crescent_moon: :poop::smiling_imp: SHOOT LITTEN THEY’RE 🏽 :male_sign::zzz: EVIL :smiling_imp: :japanese_ogre::waxing_crescent_moon: SHOOT :eggplant: LITTEN THEY’RE :books::girl: :interrobang:🏻 EVIL :waxing_crescent_moon::japanese_ogre: :rage: SHOOT :gun::dart: :drooling_face: LITTEN THEY’RE EVIL :japanese_ogre: :japanese_goblin::waxing_crescent_moon: SHOOT :sweat_drops: :gun::weary: LITTEN THEY’RE :eyes::heart: EVIL :japanese_ogre: :japanese_ogre: SHOOT LITTEN THEY’RE 🏻🏾 EVIL :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: SHOOT :gun: :tongue: LITTEN THEY’RE :scream::older_woman: EVIL :japanese_ogre: :poop::japanese_goblin: SHOOT :sweat_drops: LITTEN THEY’RE :girl::busts_in_silhouette: :fist: EVIL :rage: SHOOT :dart::weary: LITTEN THEY’RE :busts_in_silhouette::man: :girl: EVIL :japanese_ogre: SHOOT :gun: LITTEN THEY’RE :point_left: :two_men_holding_hands:t4: EVIL :smiling_imp::japanese_goblin: :japanese_goblin::waxing_crescent_moon: SHOOT :tongue::sweat_drops: :sweat_drops: LITTEN THEY’RE :muscle: :scream::person_gesturing_ok: EVIL :japanese_goblin::rage: SHOOT :sweat_drops::gun: LITTEN THEY’RE :confused::busts_in_silhouette: EVIL :japanese_goblin: SHOOT :gun: :sweat_drops::tongue: LITTEN THEY’RE :male_sign::busts_in_silhouette: EVIL :smiling_imp::smiling_imp: :japanese_ogre::smiling_imp: SHOOT LITTEN THEY’RE :point_left: :busts_in_silhouette: EVIL :smiling_imp: :japanese_ogre::rage:

6 Likes

I am not evil

helo threadze

I drive home from work then will be around for a while

im not particularly sure you didnt just
change accounts?
but im not too keen to kill you when you’re playing

if litten is evil i will eat piper

2 Likes

er

I think so

my role is very flower related and I targeted you last night

would be funny if not true

L

1 Like

Um

Yeah Evo is the only slot I looked at so far

literally i have been solving harder today (especially consdering the amount of tabs i have) than yesterday already yet im being called reactive again

Okay I hate whoever did that.

Well now we know wolves have a mod poster

1 Like

lmao

i want to call beancat town just for that

4 Likes

Something you disagree with him? How many times when town legacy reads are ignored?

thx 4 this