FAM3: REDEMPTION [THREAD 2] - DO NOT POST, USE NEW THREAD

im actually in love with this pfp im keeping it after the game

1 Like

why don’t you just out the role for a public opinion on this

1 Like

So, what’s your shotlist looking like Catbae?

someone can’t catch a break damn

Hey guys I think Daeron is gonna flip town :clown_face:

1 Like

OH WAIT
That move comes from scum
I won’t get into the sulit role neighborhood post-death, I won’t be able to talk to the sulit role
RIP

2 Likes

since I didn’t die leafia is probably town

2 Likes

i could theoretically see it as scum not wanting to see town!daeron be in a chat with whoever backed up pigeon’s role. idk though scum would definitely have better uses and obviously ignore this if daeron flips scum but i guess that we’ll find out soon enough!

2 Likes

oh yea huh rip

so we’re assuming ub killed daeron

Lmao

i agree yeah i was just reposting, his play around his role would be bizarre if wolf

granted it’d be really funny if he spent all of day 1 talking about how he wanted to retaliate on vulgard and then just killed him

1 Like

Chloe he’s a wolf fucking with you
You realize this right

It’s an “OMGUS” ability basically if his target targets him with something at night it hits themself instead
Conceivable to not be a mafia role but feels way more likely it is

1 Like

I found it very funny that sulit flavor flipped after the elden beast announcement other than that I have now thoughts about the elden beast

1 Like

Do scum actually think I’m that much of a danger they’d blast day KP on preventing me getting into a post-death neighborhood? :skull:

They don’t know me clearly

This is a mash. I am shocked that people actually does anything and also do it insistently :skull:

That’s my read B)

(Though if people are so willing to try I guess I’ll try it to. But I can’t right now because I will be forced to go to sleep after a very crazy day of doing illegalities today! Pray for me that the thread doesn’t suddenly close as I close my eyes.)

The sulit role died already, didn’t it?

he didnt move last night he’s prob town lol

2 Likes

oh maybe lmao

dude im half awake