FAM3: REDEMPTION [THREAD 2] - DO NOT POST, USE NEW THREAD

also atlas I don’t know how to play osu that’s just eevee

its gonna be so funny that i get treated like a god for killing the 2 most polarized players in the game day 1 and now im gunna strike out 10 times in a row or smth

im a little busy atm but want to work on refining a shots list, im not at all confident that my eod1 reads were better than rand but id be elated if they were

4 Likes

Wtf lol, what did they even have to be afraid of

@Litten

BTW I didn’t see this until I went farther into my notifications because for some reason when I went to look at my notifs yesterday morning the thing said “3 replies to your post” instead of just separating them like it should be.

My “spiritual read” on you was a joke that I just decided to throw out there at the time.

The reason why I actually voted you was because you responded to me in a way that 1. Felt like I didn’t deserve to get and 2. Felt like you didn’t deserve to say that specific thing to me, so yeah I went onto planting on to you for a bit after Achro outed the townread on you.

1 Like

well im dead but tbh I forgot this game existed so oh well :wowee:
and I wasn’t a particularly powerful role anyway and it looks like we’re winning so
im fine with being eliminated if I’m poe
but I don’t see why I wouldn’t just get ITA’d rather than wasting town (?) kp on me

1 Like

Why is there a grammatical error in my flavor’s rolecard :gun:

Cringe

4 Likes

yeah uh
i guess i have to snap his neck now because i like acting

1 Like

I’m happy both of you are in the game now, tbh. :slight_smile:

1 Like

It’s okay I will pick up the torch since I lived to see day 2 until they inevitably shoot me at some point.

I am even at my computer now tbh

game over

1 Like

today is the day i start putting a little more effort in :3

Hi wind. Great to be in a game with you again.

1 Like

I knew I won’t know question 4.
But answer 1 was unexpected…

Anyway I haven’t read anything since subbing in, decided I’d start with a clean slate because fuck backreading in FAM, I’m pretty sure every year I say I’ll catch up and then I don’t

3 Likes

Doesnt this mean ur scum

1 Like

NOTE:
TRIVA PRIZES ARE SILENT ITA’S

2 Likes

HI NUTTIE U ARE SO … FRUITTIE (THAT RHYMES I SWEAR)

4 Likes

THIS IS PROBABLY IMPORTANT

1 Like

Weren’t you just in a game where we won with me alive day 5.

I’m dead.

So truuuuuue