FAM3: REDEMPTION [THREAD 2] - DO NOT POST, USE NEW THREAD

I literally mentioned this yesterday and while I didn’t have much time then, I do have time in like 10 mins to explain if you want

Not one post was replied to Ghana but if you mean in an indirect way?

yes actually LMFAO

cuz i thought i was gonna die

The fact that my ITA on him failed should be indicative he’s not town

Summary

This is a joke

Summary

Or is it?

So @Chloe, what do you feel like you’ve done this game that’s outside your wolfrange? I don’t know your meta, so feel free to go into detail. How do you feel about the way you’ve played this game, particularly in regards to Marl or other notable interactions in your head.

This question might similarly be relevant to @Litten or anyone else confidently townreading her.

I made like 20 posts in a 10k post day so yeah understandable

Going to head out now for RL reasons too so talk to everyone more later. :sleepingleafeon:

He couldn’t win today
(Unless the get crowned as the king or get executed)
So your block didn’t stop his victory

I honestly do think they could be partners but I hate partner reads as they almost never work

1 Like

yeah i am actually

a town investigative ability that is going to flip if u shoot me because u wanna be the class clown of the game

2 Likes

Creature spewed her town imo and she organized a shot list with lol on it despite realizing lol wasn’t in vul’s read list, and lol flipped scum

1 Like

How do we join in?

what? they were telling raisin that their posts don’t sound the same as their pic

that their tone sounds like themselves on crack

there’s a lot of posts?

I want to shoot row but he hasn’t claimed her

guess the word

I’m just waiting to get shot tbh

Did you miss my eod shifts jfc

its atlas

1 Like

man do i rly have to towncase myself can you just read my posts

1 Like